It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Libertarian Websites Do You Frequent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am curious what websites my Libertarian friends on ATS visit. I like The Blaze, Reason and Natural News a lot, but I know there are probably many others I would enjoy. What suggestions do you all have for me?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Being that I want John Stossel to run for office I visit Townhall.com to read his articles. I also really enjoy Andrew Napolitano so I read his site as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Being that I want John Stossel to run for office I visit Townhall.com to read his articles. I also really enjoy Andrew Napolitano so I read his site as well.

I appreciate the share and I will check it out. I already am a fan of Stossel so it should be a great fit for me.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I listen to a local talker who is someone more like me in view. His name is Rob Carson. No, it's not a blog, but he and his sidekick, annoying millennial Jared, can be pretty funny as they talk about local and national stuff in the mornings on my way to work.

Sort of conservative with heavy libertarian leaning. Or libertarian with heavy conservative bent. Hard to tell.

I also enjoy Stossel and Napolitano. I cruise through the Blaze occasionally. I also pick of Vodka Pundit (Green) when he posts on PJ Media. I also like watching Bill Whittle. Usually, the libertarian writers come more off of the blogs I cruise regularly or semi-regularly. There is Reason and some Mises on occasion. I also like The Federalist although they're off their rocker anti-Trump lately and American Thinker.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
mises.org...
The Mises Institute, has the equivalent of university degree worth of free media and literature about economics, politically incorrect history, philosophy, and Libertarianism.

fee.org...
The Foundation for Economic Education. Lots of free stuff here as well.

tomwoods.com...
Tom Woods is a PhD historian who wrote The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and Nullification. All of his shows (more than 500) are available to listen or download.

www.katherinealbrecht.com...
Katherine Albrecht PhD works mostly about privacy issues. She wrote Spy Chips in 2003. The book shows how inventory tracking chips are currently being used to further a ubiquitous surveillance infrastructure. She has a Weekday show and all of her past shows are downloadable on her site.

www.lewrockwell.com...
bionicmosquito.blogspot.com...

Peter Schiff videos on you tube. The Joe Rogan one is pretty good. So are all of his old convention lectures.

edit on 21-3-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I love the P.I.G. series! We have 11 or 12 of them. They're an interesting place to pick up further reading on topics to explore them from angles you wouldn't otherwise hear/read about because they're considered non-PC for some reason or other. An eye-opening way to broaden you experience of a subject even if you don't agree with all of what you pick out.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I love the P.I.G. series! We have 11 or 12 of them. They're an interesting place to pick up further reading on topics to explore them from angles you wouldn't otherwise hear/read about because they're considered non-PC for some reason or other. An eye-opening way to broaden you experience of a subject even if you don't agree with all of what you pick out.

P.I.G. lol

My favorite is the Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal by Robert P murphy

"It would be harder to be more misleading without actually lying" (about the official history)

Thomas DiLorenzo has lectures about The Real Lincoln on Cspan and youtube. If you are a Lincoln fan be careful, Lincoln is the big gov progressives' go to guy. DiLorenzo also has done a lot of history that makes the Establishment look like the Devil's main men on Earth. non religiously.

Gary North is a true Christian. He wrote an economic analysis of the Bible, showing that real economics is the only way to have a moral, prosperous, and just society. He also writes columns and has youtube lectures and von Mises lectures.
www.garynorth.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You should listen to both Thomas Massie's and Judge Napolitano's segments on Brian Thomas in the mornings on 55KRC.

I don't recall the times, though, but I know that it's only one day, and between the 8 and 9 hours.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
My favorite is the Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal by Robert P murphy

That is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, book on history and economics. It makes the people who worship at the altar of FDR mental to hear that this demagogue was a economic moron who only further worsened the Great Depression with his unsound policies.

The book would make the basis for a great thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

That is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, book on history and economics. It makes the people who worship at the altar of FDR mental to hear that this demagogue was a economic moron who only further worsened the Great Depression with his unsound policies.

The book would make the basis for a great thread.

Yes it would. I almost made a book review of it. History Forum might be better.

The PIG to Global Warming is high on my list, although it is getting old, 2006.

The PIG to The Founding Fathers is a good commuter, each chapter is a different founding father.

The Mises Institute has MP3 to downlaod of Murray Rothbard, Hans-Hermann Hoppe (Libertarian/ancap philosophy), Ralph Raico (politically incorrect international history) and many others.

The MP3s were a lot easier for me to download before the put them up for free at Apple ITunes.

"The Libertarian Tradition" by Jeff Riggenbach was a daily podcast. They are usually less than 20 minutes. Good Stuff.

top topics

join