It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Is Broken Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just found an article about how a woman literally vanished on live TV

In the clip, shot for a Danish television station, a blond woman stands in the background with her arms crossed, chatting with another woman who begins to push a large carriage filled with luggage. As the woman with the carriage begins to walk away, the blond woman seems to disappear.

CLIP

Pretty spooky if you ask me. The article goes on to say that is was simply the woman moving at the right time.

We apologize in advance for the conspiracy theory buzzkill, but it doesn’t take a genius to see that what might appear to be a disappearing act is simply a case of perfect timing. The blond woman turns at the exact moment the woman with the cart passes in front of her, obscuring the camera’s view as she walked out of frame.

What are your thought?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

i think the thread has already been posted and that it represents a clear cut case of the hibbidy jibbidy.. or in other words the nonsensical and the cause of a camera angle.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Pretty certain this was posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I saw this video before. I do not believe anyone disappeared.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's like the case of the Russian Ghost Car or the referee that appears out of nowhere. The woman just simply walks behind the lady at the front so that she is hidden (or occluded) by the woman in front.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
already posted, and nope she didst vanish. , You can clearly see her head move to the left with the other women. Lol dont just want to post something because of the tittle investigate it first. Dont think because someone at that source was doing there "job" when they wrote that article that it has any credence.
edit on 20-3-2016 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

top topics

join