It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns of 'riots' if he isn't the GOP nominee.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Check some other sources besides the link in the OP. He was asked a question and he answered it. Geez . He said if he got to the convention just shy of the needed 1237 ( with a plurality but not a majority basically) and the establishment gave it to someone with fewer delegates, people would be upset and possibly riot. It's just the truth and people acts like he made a threat. WOW! He didn't threaten anything. He was asked a question and he answered it truthfully.

This but hey that pointing that out won't matter sadly from either side there are those who want to go along with violence. Thanks anyway.

On the other side there's calls for riots if Trump does win by a ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist, rapper Tef Poe " If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “________” will ‘incite riots everywhere".

Are we to expect riots either way?

Thread is relevant even more so to the topic(sorry seen it after the fact)

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Rather disgusting revelation, don't you agree?

agreed! but the Americans voted for all this - they cant see a decent president if it slapped them in their face.

lets face it, if you have a boring candidate who has excellent polices they would not get voted in if comparing to candidates with cheesy catch phrases like "yes we can"

to be honest i reckon riots will happen, civil unrest and go into a state emergency and Obama will stay president.
you have terrible candaites in USA - but they seem to accept this. i think USA education system really dumbs people down.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Donald Trump Has the Soul of a Killer

Here's the simple truth that the media will not tell you, though you've likely sussed it out on your own. Donald Trump has the soul of a killer. Look at him. Listen to him. He wants you to know it. "I love the old days," he waxes nostalgic, assuming, as one of history's hugest narcissists would, that everyone he's talking to is exactly like him and we all live to inflict pain. "You know what they used to do to guys like that [a protester] when they were in a place like this [a political rally]? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks. It's true. ... I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya."

Lest you missed the nuance, he does not suffer critics gladly. Fondly recalling an incident in which several of his droogs descended on another protester, he gushes, "It was a beautiful thing." He can't stop telling us how much he wants to hurt people.

Yeah - I know - HuffPo...

Some things are obvious - and not just for effect or for show. There's been a pattern in this man's life that's been recorded in print since his debut decades ago - he is not a mystery

He's not afraid there will be riots - he wants them. Nothing would make him happier

The only thing Donnie fears is being irrelevant. That ship has sailed - at least for now

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The game is on.

democracyspring website

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’

That's a nice example of fascism.

They really got a lot of nerve calling it 'democracy' spring.

Since it's by DEMOCRACY Trump might win.

I can't believe how undemocratic the LEFT has become.

en.wikipedia.org...

Zeig Heil.

Hoorah for one party RULE.

Fascists view World War I as having made liberal democracy obsolete, and regard total mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burntheships

And I don't see Sanders organizing protests against Trump either, so what's your point?

Maybe but Soros is paying Bernies to protest, so what is your point?

That Hilary though, God knows what she's up to.

God knows, but the Devil directs ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join