It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

220 million illegal Whites being offered partial amnesty by native North American Council!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In reality, the Indians sold most of 'their land''. If you call it that. If you want to get any more technical, the Vikings, phonecians, and Irish decendents have all been discovered to establish colonies before Indians.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ingio
In reality, the Indians sold most of 'their land''. If you call it that. If you want to get any more technical, the Vikings, phonecians, and Irish decendents have all been discovered to establish colonies before Indians.

Total Bollocks.

The Clovis culture is a prehistoric Paleo-Indian culture, named after distinct stone tools found at sites near Clovis, New Mexico, in the 1920s and 1930s. The Clovis culture appears around 11,500–11,000 uncal RCYBP[1] (uncalibrated radiocarbon years before present), at the end of the last glacial period, and is characterized by the manufacture of "Clovis points" and distinctive bone and ivory tools. Archaeologists' most precise determinations at present suggest that this radiocarbon age is equal to roughly 13,200 to 12,900 calendar years ago. Clovis people are considered to be the ancestors of most of the indigenous cultures of the Americas.[2][3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Awesome!

Not much more to say than that.

I find the whole "geet out of our country" echoing from white hicks to be the most ignorant, ridiculous statement ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

hahahahahahaha

Love the irony!

Does that make us "indian givers"?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Are they planning cowboys and indians all over again if people don't sign and pay.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
It always strikes me as funny that a country built on slaves and immigration cries about illegal immigrants.

Just wait till Canada drops the visa requirement from Mexico and the Invasion of Canada will begin...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Native" Americans aren't native to America. They just got here first a few thousand years before everyone else. That's why the Canadian term, "First Nations," is a little more truthful.

Same thing happened in Great Britain. My ancestors were Anglos and Celts. The Saxons came over from Saxony (France) and burned down the villages, spread disease, etc. But you don't see Anglos offering amnesty to the Saxons.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The Saxons came over from Saxony (France)

Saxony was what is now Germany.

It was never French.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Bollocks indeed.

The continued discovery of pre-Clovis sites throughout North and South America shoot holes in the Bering Sea (traditional) model of "discovery".

All humans in the Americas are immigrants regardless, its simply a matter of timing.

Victors and spoils, a story as old as mankind itself.

If the "newer" immigrants want to displace the "older" immigrants that displaced the "original" immigrants then something significant has to take place. The something significant can be protracted periods of aggression, war and pograms (Indian campaigns) or soft invasions (modern times).

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

It always strikes me as funny that a country built on slaves and immigration cries about illegal immigrants.

Just wait till Canada drops the visa requirement from Mexico and the Invasion of Canada will begin...

I think you need to read up on the word invasion, you dont seem to understand what it means.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

or could it be you like to focus on one or two things and then try to define a history that goes back hundreds of years by it? times change but according to that logic i hear in the illegal immigration debate we should never change. what worked once should work today and thats just not the case.

about the OP, well i think its laughable that they still hold onto this idea that its the native peoples land still. well i have a bombshell for them, they werent the first ones in north america either so maybe they need to dig into their past and find out who they ousted and pay them reperations for the thousands of years they lived on soil gained through immoral means.
edit on 16-3-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Damned anchor babies.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Ingio

Total Bollocks.

The Clovis culture is a prehistoric Paleo-Indian culture, named after distinct stone tools found at sites near Clovis, New Mexico, in the 1920s and 1930s. The Clovis culture appears around 11,500–11,000 uncal RCYBP[1] (uncalibrated radiocarbon years before present), at the end of the last glacial period, and is characterized by the manufacture of "Clovis points" and distinctive bone and ivory tools. Archaeologists' most precise determinations at present suggest that this radiocarbon age is equal to roughly 13,200 to 12,900 calendar years ago. Clovis people are considered to be the ancestors of most of the indigenous cultures of the Americas.[2][3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia is very often wrong and seems to have certain agendas outside of educating the masses.
You probably know that Clovis points were made of stone, right. How does one carbon date a stone?
Even if you could how do you date when the point was crafted?
And then we have --uncal RCYBP-- that is TRUELY bollocks.
There have been great ATS posts, over the years, that demonstrate the existence of civilizations not descended from the people who came across the Bering land bridge. Maybe search the Mississippian people as a starting point if you really care to know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join