It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it an invasion or a display of dominance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
TLDR version:
Question everything, but how do I find the answers?
Who are the Puppet Masters?

Forgive me, I created this account long ago, when I was in my twenties so I'm a little rusty at making threads, but I'll try my best. I don't expect anyone to read this in it's entirety I just needed to vent to someone about real instances of conspiracy or odd happenings that I see, yet everyone pretends not to see. Believe it or not, I actually joined this site in 2008ish due to seeing a thread about Jarrah White and his Moonfaker videos. I used to go out a lot. I was a dancing club rat. I was just a really average black girl, but I still kept my eyes close to this conspiracy, as it was the only one I was interested in at the time. I found this website helpful, that is until I noticed Nasa workers on here like the Kepler guy who photo shopped himself as Obi Wan Kenobi and made the outlandish claim that the reason more Space Exploration wasn't happening was because people just weren't interested in it.

But what are my credentials? Who am I to debate, disprove or prove anything? What brought me to this site, and what keeps me here? I have no credentials, my debating skills are #, and I'm here active again on this site because I am broken, scared, and lost. I'm here, hoping to discover the truth, however painful that may be.

In December, I lost my mind, simple as that. I went to the hospital, frantic, in hysterics and a panic because I felt something happening, but couldn't quite describe it. I had been watching some videos of Isis/ME for a thread when I saw soldiers being 'fed something', then there were 4 other videos which I did not understand. I've occasionally been looking the situation in the ME since the black genocide happened in Libya, which to this day blows my mind that this went completely undiscussed by my fellow black Americans. Each day, I would look at different leaders in the black movement, and wait for them to touch on this, but strangely none ever did.

We're talking about men who pumped their fists in the air in the 70s in protest about what was happening to brethren thousands of miles away, yet no one had a word to say. Thats a damn conspiracy in itself. Forget wonderland, I feel like I'm living a strange tangled web that goes on for miles. Catacombs filled with humans, some of which know the way out, others who oversee this place, and more strange beings that I'm not even sure of. People with no faces, how is this possible? There was a video about Satanic Disney messages, which before 12/31, I wouldn't have even given a thought to. However, the picture of a naked woman in the Rescuers Down Under clip appears to have a double face. The rest of her body is okay, but the face is weird.

Back to the videos I was watching of the what's happening in the Middle East. There was one video in particular, which featured a seemingly white male (tall with brown hair, in modern clothes) taking pictures outside of a galleria-like place, but he was taking pictures of children and it seemed like when he took the picture they smiled (or were forced to), but when he stopped shooting they started crying, mind you there was a guy videotaping the photographer. Oh and the background noise again didn't fit a supposed photog outside. There was wailing in the background. It was something about that, and other videos that made me think that it was possibly Angels sent down to Earth to wreak havoc or a plague of demons spoken about in the illuminati cards.

There was another video I saw around this time from an article on The Guardian, which featured a video, and the thing that jumped out at me was there was a guy who pronounced some letters with a Z, like a German, like a Nazi, who was saying, "Why do we keep getting Zis wrong?" in regards to toppling Assad. His demeanor was weird, confident like a master, yet psychotic like a monster. Why was he interested in Assad, and why did he say we keep getting this wrong? What is it, rehearsals or something? Are the Legends true? That America did not win the war between Germany and we are under the direct control of Germany? Or is this religious? That was just one of several videos I saw online that freaked me out and made me go a little nuts.

2 videos depicted enslavement of some sort. Its not visible thats whats weird about it. Its enslavement in such a way that the victim is made to act in certain manners and maintain certain body expressions when in public, but all the while they are under the control of some very evil persons. Its sort of like one of the earliest historical memes or phrases we have in existance: 'Laugh Now, Cry Later'. People are being made to put on a mask in public view, but by themselves they weep aloud. Wasn't there a theory that a base of Nasa's is made to look like the Laugh Now Cry Later masks? Is this the real reason for the charades? It sounds fitting. There was a video from ArchAngelMichael which featured a strange, and hostile exchange between Neil Armstrong and the Mission Control-men.

I'm literally thinking of so many different theories right now, but I am beginning to understand the 'We were told couldn't go up there' line is possibly true. I used to think that was a lie; more alien hogwash. They. Them. Who are these people? Why are they faceless? If this is really religious why do they torture in a manner that is rather Satanic? Is it true that Jesus is really Satan in disguise?

Another question, why do Free Masons worship Baphomet? Who is Satan exactly? If, (and I ask this in sincerest honesty), whites are set to be the pinnacle of all that is good why would any of them join a Satanic cult like Free Masonary? What is occult? I'm a baby in trying to find the truth, but I've done the calculations and I figure I have some time to find out what is real and what is fake.

If Hell is a murderous place with people being unlawfully resurrected, raped, tortured, killed, and resurrected again nonstop for eternity, then again, why would any self respecting person worship Satan or want to have anything to do with it? I know about the as Above, and So Below sign, but what does the 2 fingers, (the index and the middle), together mean?

There is some kind of weird puppetry, wizardtry, or general wtfkery going on that I really don't understand. Who are the puppet masters?
edit on 11-3-2016 by iamusic because:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't ever stop questioning, its a sure sign of a good soul. Another is the pain and anguish you feel when you see the suffering of others, still another, the fear of the unknown. This is what makes you human.

Try not to take all that evil you see 'out there' into your core, though. These things are not happening to you, they are not you. No need to panic, let the emotion well up, wash over you and release it. You may have a little too much built up, thats what causes the overload.

Back off, regroup, don't dance to close to the flame. Over time you'll see the solution to these things if you let that come to you instead of trying to force it. Trying to figure out everything at once will make you burst. Let the answers come on their own.

edit on 11-3-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iamusic

I wish I could give you the answers.... I would if I could, but I can't. I think we're all trying to make some sense out of all this senselessness. I think we've all had some delusions shattered with nothing to replace it. Keep searching and seeking and watching and listening... and venting when necessary.

We're all in this together.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Displays of perceived or desired dominance both include invasions.

The puppet masters are not the flesh in the suit, they're principles of fear, and its many derivates.

"None but ourselves can free our minds" ut R.N.M.

Take the alone time necessary to see what freeing your mind means to you, then associate with compatible free minds and help others see what you see while learning about what they see, so less people will live in fear and chains and hate and jealousy and anger & c.

The germany thing well depends: did the usa import the nazis on a red carpet, hate on the commies who actually fought the nazis and have military president Eisenhower or some other military dressed dude with a german name who paved the way for the CIA to grab the white house which it eventually did?

The masons don't worship satan from what I've seen, and I asked myself the question pretty hard after I learned that someone I love was a mason.

The people who tell you jesus is satan or god is evil or night is day or war is peace or sodomy is gay or evolution means the origin of species is other species are misguided in my opinion: it doesn't really matter the name one gives to things, you could speak a language where 'jesus' is a local word for 'sandwich' or even 'devil' if you wanted to, doesn't change what either concept is.
I try to avoid the company of those who would try to confuse me, time is precious and trust even more.

Index & major raised together in old Europe was a diplomatic sign or demand of pourparlers, then semantically drifted into "listen".

People don't want to worship evil, they're conned into it through their least noble instincts.

Israel/Palestine/the levant/what ever you call the place is actually great living if you can fit in, and way safer than current USA, way friendlier and way less racist.

I don't know about the other things you said, I'll try to learn about some of it, thanks.

Checking out your older threads, and there goes sleepy time. You're a smooth writer.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is no "evil" per say (sic), only humans that are evil. It seems that the evil humans on this planet want to blame their evilness on God, Satan, Freemasonry, Aliens, Jews, Muslims, Religion, heck, I could go on and on. What I am saying and have seen in my 62 years is that people are inherently evil and try to blame it on anything, like a child caught with its hand in the cookie jar.

So remember, Humans are evil; everything else is the blame game.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I think we're all trying to make some sense out of all this senselessness.

Right. Its a damn circus with no end.

I think we've all had some delusions shattered with nothing to replace it.

Delusions. I have them. I have undiagnosed Maladaptive Daydreaming Disorder, and I was really quite happy with it until, as mentioned above, my dreams were shattered
and unveiled.

Anyway, sorry to anyone who I might have offended by my comments on the Apollo Missions. I see now Nasa is just doing what it can to protect American citizens. I also see why there are sometimes easy to spot mistakes in everything they do. They're cries for help.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Try not to take all that evil you see 'out there' into your core, though. These things are not happening to you, they are not you. No need to panic

Yes, but its just that its happening to my parents and I feel so helpless not being able to do something...anything. I don't even know whats going on. I don't know whether this is the beginning of the 7 years trials and tribulations or if its something else but I hate the possible I'm being put in.

Its this business of constantly masking the true face. I can't even ask them if something is wrong or someone is hurting them without me sounding like the crazy one. Without them getting mad at me for asking.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
hey iamusic. I find your post quite touching, really. You are on the cusp, I think, of what many call "awakening."
It is, by turns, horrific and exultating. Exultating, in the way, that you finally understand where you might be and what may be happening, regardless of whether you can do anything about it or to affect it…..just understanding is heady stuff, really…..or should be.

It is horrific, for you suddenly see all your worst fears may be true, and even worse, perhaps, than you thought was originally possible….but here's the thing: The hingepoint of "originally possible." For time is nothing more than an order of events, and awakening may mean nothing more than the realization that "time" and the ordering of events you've been raised to believe were true, aren't. So, time, then becomes suspect, in and of itself. Once you reach that conclusion, everything else becomes suspect. You begin to see through the veil of political happenings, surges, movements and meanings…..

Keep searching, is all I can say. Underneath it all, I think you may find that the value of life isn't really about race, black vs. white, asian vs. indian, etc., but something more fundamental……you will find a whole movement endowed, then, with what is human vs. what is not, and how humanity is basically destroying itself, wholesale…..

It's a spiral escalating and ascending and descending, all at the same time, imhe………
in my humble experience……

The value of our lives has nothing to do with what we are told or taught or programmed to believe or repeat……
It is what we make of them and do with it………our living.
sincerely,
tetra50

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Yes, but its just that its happening to my parents and I feel so helpless not being able to do something…anything.

Don't try to fix everything, just offer one thing. If they refuse, thats their right (can't change nobody). I have the same problem with my parents, now divorced. They are old school, they'll never get it. You have to accept that.

I don't even know whats going on. I don't know whether this is the beginning of the 7 years trials and tribulations or if its something else but I hate the possible I'm being put in.

The world is experiencing the worst era its ever been in right now. But not everywhere is suffering all at once. Just some areas are being devastated by modern military technology, poverty, oppression. I don't mean like missing a meal, losing a job or getting in a car wreck, either. Be glad you don't live in those places.

Its this business of constantly masking the true face. I can't even ask them if something is wrong or someone is hurting them without me sounding like the crazy one. Without them getting mad at me for asking.

Most people don't get along with their parents, they are from a different generation. Did you know the word 'personality' stems from the Greek root, 'Persona', meaning mask?

top topics

join