It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ATS shut down soon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
a reply to: galaga

I don't think you should be baiting people, do something idiotic and pointless. The 'We' you are talking about have no position of authority or fact, mere observations, and assumptions from past actions. It is clear that each experience is individual and it depends on circumstances. The fact that you can create new accounts after being banned is clear, whether it is right or wrong is personal opinion.

If you don't want ATS to shut down, the point of your thread, maybe you should focus your efforts on doing something constructive and positive in the form of content.

This isnt my thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Even if you take that bit out. The above bit i am standing by.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It will if this argument keeps raging - jeez.
edit on 11-3-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a pet troll on ATS

Keeps coming back and keeps getting banned, I have no idea why he has an issue with me, but his IP is Perth Australia (I was a mod on a different site that gave me that info) , I have no problem with it, if an alcoholic idiot chooses to target me rather a young girl, I'll take the hit.

I was post banned a few times, but after explanations and in some cases apologies (after seeing the other side of the argument)
was reinstated.

But I'd signed up again in a heartbeat, if you get your license taken for 1 stupid night out drinking, should you never drive again ?

Or is a lesson learned enough ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey Cody!
How are ya?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What has happened to your avatar?

You of all members should be on top of that game?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wow, people really lose their custard over this.

Anyways.....

In all the years I have been here I have never seen such an increase of BS "ATS this or that" critical crap not meant to actually help like we have now....like every other day. LOL

Is ATS`s competition spending too much time here rather than improving their lack luster crap sites? Maybe.

Sure you can just make a new account after a ban. How about this, you only increase the membership numbers, so while you think you are hurting ATS, you are generating new memberships which looks great to advertisers.

The joke is on them. They actually help ATS. I say thank you! ATS then spends that dough on its membership getting a better site! Thanks trolls!

LOL

EDIT TO ADD:
Op, no beef.

Why not just create content yourself? Are you asking that others do it? Or are you pledging to make more content for your fellow members?

edit on 3 11 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: blupblup

Either way, who cares, if bans mean nothing then I shall enjoy myself pissed up later, get banned and just open another account under a different username.
See how ridiculous that sounds regarding the idea of a ban.

Why would you do something dumb like that? Thats just retarded.

Why not?

The ability to express exactly how one feels without carefully wording the message is quite liberating.
Especially now I know that a ban means nothing so just open a new account and no worries.

What's the point of playing by the rules if you can just come back in disguise?
'grainofsand' is a persona which could easily be replaced with 'flakeofsnow' or something else. It makes a mockery of the banning process lol

Late to this game but you do still have grainofsand2 remember??

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've done it before.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nothing of that is what I meant.. More like the content I was happy to see displayed on the new tab

It was merely the political stuff people where talking about that made me ask this.

Would be a shock to see such a cool forum go down when it has improved with educated people, enlightened people, loveable people and all the sorts

This is why I like this place.. Plus because hidden hand was here before.. Mysterious person he was..

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Of course. And have you noticed of late there are triple the stories in the short story forum each day in the NEW THREAD Section?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

To write a thread on medicine you'd better be a Phd in medicine,to write a thread on UFO's you'd of better worked at Lockheed Skunkworks,to write a story or poem here you better be a pullitzer prize winner,deny ignorance has become destroy everything most of us dont create threads any more because original thought is crushed here so news and politics is all thats left.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Hey Cody!
How are ya?

Good thanks Dark

Working my skinny little butt off, and selling my flat.....................The cuddle monster and I are buying our first home together
Hence not a great deal of time except this golden hour in the morning. Hugs to you and Roses bro, hope this post finds you both well and happy.

a reply to: nonspecific

You'd think so wouldn't you LOL

Just don't have the time at the moment, I'll deal with it as soon as I get a weekend off, the offer to come visit after the move remains open my friend. You have to poke me with a stick occasionally.

Cody

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join