It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery and Benevolence: Masonic Folk Art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Ahh so your defence is to force me to prove something that has been kept secret...

Actually, if you were not so lazy you would have looked up the particular book in question since it has been in the public domain for about 100 years and is available to purchase. Then you would have went to the page in question. Then you would have seen that the quote does not exist. Do you know why? Because some Christian hypocrite made it up.

Lying is bad but it always seems lying for Jesus is okay. Right?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But he sawd it on da internetz!!

It must be true

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It must be true

/sarcasm

No I read it ay a site by ex Masons

But you were told it was a lie by secret keeping Masons

It must be true

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It must be true

/sarcasm

No I read it ay a site by ex Masons

But you were told it was a lie by secret keeping Masons

It must be true

Oh and ex Mason.

As opposed to believing current masons.

So you believe this ex Mason, but do you believe all ex masons?

Or (as I suspect) are you believing everyone who tells you the story you want to believe and calling the rest liars?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually, if you were not so lazy you would have looked up the particular book in question since it has been in the public domain for about 100 years and is available to purchase. Then you would have went to the page in question. Then you would have seen that the quote does not exist. Do you know why? Because some Christian hypocrite made it up.

Lying is bad but it always seems lying for Jesus is okay. Right?

The quote doesn't exist, hmmmm

I guess having that out in public domain...
Just a little circumcision to the text and its like a different book.

I have a choice, believe a fraternity of liars or a good many ex masons who all agree

Maybe they are Christians now and my choice, options, them those bound by the truth or of those who's beliefs are bound by a blood, death oath to keep secrets, hmmm

I really believe you are telling the truth as you believe the truth is, not necessarily the truth as it is

You know what masonicus, I will let you have the last word, just too tired to really mind

I will believe who I choose to believe, you can do likewise

and remember my choice is to believe those who havnt taken a blood/death oath to keep secrets, you choose those who have

Have at it

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You do know that Christians exist in the Freemasons, right?

Just like every other religion exist in the Freemasons too.

Freemasons are not a religion so I don't even know where you get your fantastical ideas from.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

as I have stated, its not worth continuing, we disagree

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

as I have stated, its not worth continuing, we disagree

It's not about disagreeing. It's about facts. You pick and choose to fit your preconceived notion of the Freemasons. That's called bias.

But you toddle on now and believe what people who aren't masons believe.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's not about disagreeing. It's about facts. You pick and choose to fit your preconceived notion of the Freemasons. That's called bias.

So do you

why not research why many have turned away from their sacred oath as Masons
You do the research.
Pretend you are not a goat rider, a butter boy and research as if you were impartial.

Every reply to me I can reply with the same.

I think you are biased, brainwashed by your fellow masons, by the community you are involved in

This game is over, I will concede, simply because I have proved there is no benevolence in freemasonry

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So do you

why not research why many have turned away from their sacred oath as Masons
You do the research.
Pretend you are not a goat rider, a butter boy and research as if you were impartial.

Every reply to me I can reply with the same.

I think you are biased, brainwashed by your fellow masons, by the community you are involved in

This game is over, I will concede, simply because I have proved there is no benevolence in freemasonry

The only thing you've proved is you are against masons. The reasons you give have been proven wrong time and time again, yet you still cling to them like an old teddy.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think you forgot these

Freemasonary are a secret society, secret societies by their very nature keep secrets.

Secrets are just lies to hide truths that indicate a perversion of truth.
Why if you have no evil intentions would you keep secrets, why hide the truth if the truth is honourable

Why demand all followers take a death pact if they reveal the truth, why enslave members, why swear allegiance to other members even if they are evil and corrupt

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Secret society hey, den of devils.
Pretty baubles don't make them any less evil, any less corrupt

formermasons.org...

Now remember I accept and blame the church as a very corrupt organisation, I am not denying what I see
You on the other hand cant see your church as anything other than a garden of eden

We are very different

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I think you forgot these

Freemasonary are a secret society, secret societies by their very nature keep secrets.

I'll think you'll find that freemasonry isn't very secret. There's books, websites and members who talk about it. Yeah, so secret.

Secrets are just lies to hide truths that indicate a perversion of truth.

Well I'm glad you know what a secret is.

Why if you have no evil intentions would you keep secrets, why hide the truth if the truth is honourable

The only "truth" hidden is handshakes (can find them online), passwords, names (can find them too) and anything to do with their finances (but I'm sure you can find that too). Also, they have a book telling you everything, apart from the points I've just made. So again, not very secret.

Why demand all followers take a death pact if they reveal the truth, why enslave members, why swear allegiance to other members even if they are evil and corrupt

A death pact? Enslave members? You watch too many YouTube videos lol.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Lovely website. You'll be right at home there.

Secret society hey, den of devils.
Pretty baubles don't make them any less evil, any less corrupt

Like I said before, not so secret.

formermasons.org...

Another one? I'm sure there's hundreds. Why only post 2?

Now remember I accept and blame the church as a very corrupt organisation, I am not denying what I see
You on the other hand cant see your church as anything other than a garden of eden

I guess you forgot I'm an atheist? Oh silly you.

We are very different

Now that I can agree with. You live on conspiracy. I live in the real world. You should try it sometime.
edit on 041404/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Once again, if you were not so lazy, you would nave done a quick search and found the original version in PDF from various sources without the page/quote in question.

Why is acceptable to lie when you do it for Jesus? Does Jesus like lying hypocrites? Do you think that is the reason the person made up the quote, to attract more Christian lying hypocrites?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Once again, if you were not so lazy, you would nave done a quick search and found the original version in PDF from various sources without the page/quote in question.

Why is acceptable to lie when you do it for Jesus? Does Jesus like lying hypocrites? Do you think that is the reason the person made up the quote, to attract more Christian lying hypocrites?

Could you please indicate me the books where Freemasons talk about lucifer?
thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raknjak
Could you please indicate me the books where Freemasons talk about lucifer?
thanks

Other than the misconstrued Pike quote in Morals and Dogma I am not aware of any.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join