It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Marco Rubio Busted Late Night in Park Having Gay Sex ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Who cares? Hillary has it all sewn up. Trump is part of the charade. He is in on the scam. Hillary was securing boatloads of cash from foreign interests via her own servers and laundering the cash into the Clinton foundation. The money was then used to buy the presidency. Trump has always been a big Clinton supporter and he has mad a YUGE DEAL with Hillary. (what he's getting out of the deal?) You have to hand it to Hillary, she is a political genius.

do you have proof of this whole money laundering thing?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looks like amateur Rubio wanted to play hardball and attack. This is what happens, if you sling mud it gets slung back, by professionals.

He is done for, nail in the coffin, goody goody image destroyed etc etc.

GOP has a lot of religious voters, they won't be inclined to look his way Super Tuesday.
edit on 28-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Your the one with the dirty mind

Ok, I know my mind is stuck in the gutter today. So I'll admit it: Mudslinging and white teeth did generate rather interesting thoughts in my mind.

-dex

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: crazyewok

Your the one with the dirty mind

Ok, I know my mind is stuck in the gutter today. So I'll admit it: Mudslinging and white teeth did generate rather interesting thoughts in my mind.

-dex

Oh if you dig further you will find an image of a mass of gay naked men in sudsy bubbles, chipndales crossed with village people all with arrows pointing to people claiming its Rubio. The gutter is yours for the taking.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh if you dig further you will find an image of a mass of gay naked men in sudsy bubbles, chipndales crossed with village people all with arrows pointing to people claiming its Rubio. The gutter is yours for the taking.

My comment wasn't directed at Rubio specifically. I was just making a veiled reference to a salacious interpretation of some of the words brought up in this thread.

I don't necessarily have any interest in Rubio's adventures as a teenager. A lot of us did things in our youth that don't have any bearing on our adulthood.

-dex

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Teenagers don't have apartments, sometimes they don't have cars, and they hang out anywhere they can. I don't see what the big deal is. Teenagers + Beer. Sigh.

White teeth means he didn't smoke (anything) or drink coffee? But I think that was an odd observation to put in a report.

<< 1   >>

join