It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Corporate Lobbyists Conquered American Democracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: jacobe001

Your crazy if you think our extremely ethical politicians would allow billions to effect their decision on our policy.

You even had Hillary herself tell you that is not the case. Despite how many millions she takes from special interest groups it will not effect her judgement, she even told us. What more do you want?

LOL
So True

I was initially all for Trump or Sanders but I have cast Trump off my list after some recent findings.

Donald Trump Held Briefing With Richard Haass, Head of Council on Foreign Relations
www.nytimes.com...

Then, the CFR went into damage control mode to disassociate themselves from Trump as if they are against him OPENLY in the Corporate Media. They do everything in secret behind closed doors so them coming out OPENLY against Trump is a red flag.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Fun fact: The following cartoon was only shown once on SNL and then ironically never shown again, not even when the same episode was re-aired. I guess this one hit too deep, it's amazing they got to show it the first time.

Before passage of the 1996 Telecommunications Act, a company could not own more than 40 radio stations in the entire country. With the Act's sweeping relaxation of ownership limits, Clear Channel now owns approximately 1225 radio stations" articlesclearchannelbyjeffpearlstein.html I heard they owned over 1000 by 1998.
edit on 5-3-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The thing is though like Bernie always saying the lobbyist have taken over.

But I say like Colonel Kurtz( Marlon Brando) in Apocalypse Now said about the assassin come to kill him

Who said he wasn't an assassin but a soldier

Kurtz said

“You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.”

It’s not the lobbyists who run anything for lobbyist are just the hired help

The army, politicians and lobbyists are likened to only clerks. They are nothing better than that in relationship to those behind them pulling their strings.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

True.

However, these different business entities have the freedom to choose to incorporate or register in the state that serves their interests most. Otherwise, there would be no reason for credit card statements' return addresses to be primarily in Delaware, no reason for any company to advertise "Incorporate in Delaware for $99", etc.

Companies, unlike people/sole proprietorships, are limited in choosing their location only by paying for use of an address for business purposes. Not for physical location of any part of the business... just for mail forwarding to wherever the principals are.

In my view, you just added evidence in support of the OP.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmybob

Or he just flat lied to the audience witjout flinching.

Not picking on Obama... it is a skill all politicians have cultivated.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One of the most important posts on ATS. Well done, Jabobe001!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join