It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two people walking across Golden Gate Bridge hit by blow darts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Glad these deviants didn't find a gun.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Yep nothing better than a fear of your Parental punishment as opposed to authorities.

Cops used to give you a kick up the bum ...
then deliver you to your front door and do a tag team thing with the olds !!

No better deterrent ever !

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I respect your response Tuomptonite, I just wanted to make sure that we focus on the thoughtlessness of these losers who shot those darts at those innocent folks.

At the end of the day, being young punks is no excuse when it comes to something like this, and I realize now that you agree.

Also, Some lady could be walking with an infant on that bridge with one of those front pouches, and god forbid something horrible could easily occur.

That was my only point. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: intrptr

Have been illegal in Ca for years.

Oh, right you are…

search

Its silent and potentially deadly, next… bb guns, then rocks, road flares, matches, rakes, shovels, axes, kitchen knives.

They should focus on the crime and criminal, not the brick.

You forgot cling wrap. It's nearly invisible (clear), easily concealed, nearly silent, and very effective. Just wrap it around the victim's face and wait. I believe cling wrap is potentially the most dangerous weapon in the market today - and its sold to anyone with a couple dollars, even kids!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Oh crap, what about garbage sacks, plastic laundry bags. OMG, shrink wrap?

The horror…

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Yes, without a doubt. I didn't mean to defend their actions by any means but I see why you may have gotten that impression. When I stop to think how I'd feel if that was my child or grandma that got hit, now I'm really upset. I truly hope these low life's get caught and thrown in jail for a long stretch

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

You forgot cling wrap

Have you ever seen a movie called "bad boy bubbie".....wrapped in plastic...

On topic ...Thats pretty screwed up.....whoever has done this intentionally wanted to hurt people, and likely quite badly.....there are people out there with no souls, no remorse just hate.....

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I recall those days,my husband especially,when every mother on the street would give some whoopin' to her own kid and any friend visiting if their hijinx went into modes where they could hurt or damage other people,themselves or property
Those were back in the days in my country where you could sleep with unlocked doors at night and wake up ,alive and unraped.

I hope there was no harmful on those darts.

Propably just some idiots.I see female cyclists in our area are gonna have to start packing heat soon.Locals from the settlement next to the town road have started pelting rocks at the females lately.My husband saw it happen the other day,so he hit the brakes and turned the truck,making as if he was gonna barrel right into the idiots where they sat by the roadside+they scattered.The woman works at the same place he does,she thanked him the next day.

It's Marula Moonshine season,so drunken idiocy abounds and rape in the settlement skyrockets.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join