It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skier claims to have captured footage of yeti at Spanish ski resort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeti on Spain? That's new.... Anyway, i say this is a hoax of some kind. Spain is waaaaaaay to small and populated to have a species of undiscovered primate.

So here's the deal.

A skier claims to have proved the existence of the abominable snowman with a shaky three-second video clip filmed on a ski slope in the Pyrenees. The tourist claims his video is conclusive proof that a yeti-like monster exists.

The creature was purportedly seen roaming the mountains by a holidaymaker in the ski resort of Formigal  in north-eastern Spain. The somewhat shaky and grainy film shows a huge, shaggy white figure walking on two legs roaming among fir trees. Although some have dismissed the "sighting", saying it is just a man in costume, the skier who captured the footage, who wished to remain anonymous, is adamant he saw the fabled beast.

“A bear or a bloody Yeti? We've told the ski resort but they haven't taken us seriously," he said.

Here's the video:

Source
edit on Fri Feb 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED TAGS & trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
error.....so the bears would be asleep for winter , I guess

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but why is it only 3 F'n seconds long? I want the entire, unedited version before I can really start to take any of these serious.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think it's some blurry pixels. Does someone have a better theory?

The last native brown bear to exist in that region was 2004. Was killed by hunters. If bear struggle then what's Yeti doing there?

www.theguardian.com - Hunters kill last brown bear ...

Hunters have shot dead the last female brown bear native to the Pyrenees, condemning the species to extinction and causing an "environmental catastrophe" for France, the government said.

www.skiwalkcyclepyrenees.com - The Pyrenean Bear...

Brown bears had been prevalent in the Pyrenees (and the rest of Europe and Asia) for more than 600,000 years until the 20th century. In the 1900s, some 150 bears roamed the habitat in the Pyrenees. By the 1940s, they were France’s last remaining bear population.

edit on 2/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Maybe it's just me but why is it only 3 F'n seconds long? I want the entire, unedited version before I can really start to take any of these serious.

Because it starts to look like what it really is, a man in a white ski suit.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
People are so desperate these days..

This goes with the other 1 million Junk videos of "proof of mystical creature".

Shame

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think Bigfoot has some kind of telepathetic defense mechanism that prevents electronics from taking clear photos and videos.

Given my current cell phone takes higher megapixel photos than my Nikon D5000 DSLR camera I bought five years ago, I have hard time seeing why no one can seem to get clear pictures / video. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah, why does it always have to be blurry, shaky and far away? I do 100% believe in Big Foot, but with all the technology and trail cams, why can't we get good video?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

It's a freak'en polar bear!
Doesn't anybody have a good camera anymore?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here is a link to the previous thread on this:
ATS Spanish Yeti Thread

Best post from there called it a 'Not Yeti'.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I predict it is a man in a ski suit. The legs and feet are pretty clear even for a blind git like me.

Yeti my beautifully shaped a.se!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe this guy was just recovering from a fall...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ATS Spanish Yeti Thread

Best post from there called it a 'Not Yeti'.

From the link posted in that thread, focused in on the figure, enlarged and very minimally enhanced.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have to agree it does look like a guy in a snow suit, with a hood. Just my opinion of course.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How could there be an large, undiscovered primate in Spain? That's like saying Bigfoot is living in Connecticut.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I wish people would stop buying potatoes to take videos with!

edit on 2122016 by Butterfinger because: failed graphic link

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like a snow ghilli suit, looks like they may have flushed out a sniper.

Who knew that they had Wampas in spain?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ATS Spanish Yeti Thread

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join