It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter activist MarShawn McCarrel kills self

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

One cannot wallow in filth and claim to be clean.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

FYI, urinating is not defecating. Just want to clear that up from the OP.

His last act on earth was pissing on steps of a government building, one could definitely say something was all consuming his thoughts, the same something BLM rhetoric adheres to.

You're right, a group of BLM protesters should arm themselves and take over a federal building instead of pissing on its steps so that white conservatives can rally behind them. I hear 18 year-old "Christian Singers" saying "they'd gladly die" for whatever it is those militia morons think they're accomplishing. I guess it's all a matter of perspective?

No martyr, just a Darwin Award.

What should bother everyone is that he founded a youth mentorship program. On the surface that sounds noble, but what was he mentoring and teaching youth, was it hate?

Maybe he saw something of his actions as being akin to those of a Thich Quang Duc or any number of similar protesters who have taken their own lives as a form of "shock" protest? Maybe he was suffering some sort of clinical depression and it was simply an attempt to give his death (and therefore his life) a little meaning though he would have killed himself regardless of his involvements in activism?

What I find strange is that you and others are trying to make a case for how this is somehow typical behavior of people associated with BLM activism. There's even a guy posting "kill whitey" links.

If this man was so immersed in hating white people and his actions were born of this unholy fixation, why the hell did he piss on the steps and kill himself instead of killing "whitey?"

edit on 2016-2-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Quick, find a mirror and repeat that to yourself while considering your web browsing habits.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Then there's not a single clean person on this planet, every movement, every ism, and every idea has its twists, corruptions, and perversions.

I only wonder what we'll all say when you go.
edit on 2/9/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

FYI, urinating is not defecating. Just want to clear that up from the OP.

His last act on earth was pissing on steps of a government building, one could definitely say something was all consuming his thoughts, the same something BLM rhetoric adheres to.

You're right, a group of BLM protesters should arm themselves and take over a federal building instead of pissing on its steps so that white conservatives can rally behind them. I hear 18 year-old "Christian Singers" saying "they'd gladly die" for whatever it is those militia morons think they're accomplishing. I guess it's all a matter of perspective?

No martyr, just a Darwin Award.

What should bother everyone is that he founded a youth mentorship program. On the surface that sounds noble, but what was he mentoring and teaching youth, was it hate?

Maybe he saw something of his actions as being akin to those of a Thich Quang Duc or any number of similar protesters who have taken their own lives as a form of "shock" protest? Maybe he was suffering some sort of clinical depression and it was simply an attempt to give his death (and therefore his life) a little meaning though he would have killed himself regardless of his involvements in activism?

What I find strange is that you and others are trying to make a case for how this is somehow typical behavior of people associated with BLM activism. There's even a guy posting "kill whitey" links.

If this man was so immersed in hating white people and his actions were born of this unholy fixation, why the hell did he piss on the steps and kill himself instead of killing "whitey?"

Simply put, it is further proof of how rotten to the core BLM is.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Aha, you catch on fast. The difference is that I do not claim to be clean. I also do not put on pedestal filthy bastards that breed hate, no matter if alive or dead.

edit on 9-2-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Aha, you catch on fast. The difference is that I do not claim to be clean. I also do not put on pedestal filthy bastards that breed hate, no matter if alive or dead.

Okay, but I didn't put him on a pedestal, I just refrain from being an asshole when someone kills themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirthful Me
So... Was it a legally obtained firearm?

And when will the chorus of "psychological background checks" for BLM members who are purchasing and/or have firearms start?

Asking for a friend.

It's not like they enforce the existing gun laws anyway. If they did, then the gun violence issue would not be much of an issue I think.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

*"Mr. McCarrel also founded youth mentorship program Pursuing Our Dreams, which launched Feed the Streets, a project to help Ohio's homeless.”*

Mr. McCarrel regularly witnessed and interacted with severely damaged young people who far too often were repeatedly exposed to Childhood Trauma by immature young moms who WILLFULLY IGNORED their parental responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation & duty to their neighbors and community to place the emotional well being of their children ABOVE ALL ELSE!!

Sadly, I can attest from experience it is not easy regularly witnessing and dealing with depressed, angry, sometimes suicidal people full of resentment for being irresponsibly introduced to a childhood of pain & struggle by the person who "says" they love and deeply care about them.

Mr. McCarrel's last gesture in life was relieving himself on our government.

Was this his final act inspired by elected officials who for decades turned a blind eye to our Nation's expanding Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect that elected officials are responsible for creating?

The same elected officials responsible for causing Mr. McCarrel to witness and share the pain of his fellow humans who were emotional damaged as children and deprived of enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood by selfish primary caretakers?

Peace.
_________
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnutesNiche

*"Mr. McCarrel also founded youth mentorship program Pursuing Our Dreams, which launched Feed the Streets, a project to help Ohio's homeless.”*

Mr. McCarrel regularly witnessed and interacted with severely damaged young people who far too often were repeatedly exposed to Childhood Trauma by immature young moms who WILLFULLY IGNORED their parental responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation & duty to their neighbors and community to place the emotional well being of their children ABOVE ALL ELSE!!

Sadly, I can attest from experience it is not easy regularly witnessing and dealing with depressed, angry, sometimes suicidal people full of resentment for being irresponsibly introduced to a childhood of pain & struggle by the person who "says" they love and deeply care about them.

Mr. McCarrel's last gesture in life was relieving himself on our government.

Was this his final act inspired by elected officials who for decades turned a blind eye to our Nation's expanding Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect that elected officials are responsible for creating?

The same elected officials responsible for causing Mr. McCarrel to witness and share the pain of his fellow humans who were emotional damaged as children and deprived of enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood by selfish primary caretakers?

Peace.
_________
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Then why would such a good moral upstanding fine specimen of humanity find himself joining the hate whitey movement? If he was so good then why join hate?

The hate whitey movement are the ones who piss and # all over public.

According to your info the kids he "helped" were essentially parentless, he was not all there upstairs proven by his urination and suicide, so why was he allowed to mentor these neglected children? Is this what real "Community Organizing" is all about, putting monsters in charge of helpless children?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join