It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very few zika infections outside of brazil have microcephaly or Guillain-Barre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Something is not right here. Most of the infections outside of Brazil don't have microcephaly or Guillain-Barre. What do you think?

"Venezuela: Officials decline to issue guidelines about Zika or release epidemiological data, but have confirmed the virus is in Venezuela. Non-governmental organizations say that the country saw more than 400,000 unusual cases of acute fever in the second half of 2015 that may have been Zika. The country has not seen microcephaly or Guillan-Barre with suspected links to Zika."

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

That might be because they are also giving pregnant women a new Tdap vaccine before week 20. Try checking out that angle. Guillianne Barre is seen in vaccinated youngsters in the states.

Peace
SK
edit on 2/1/2016 by SweetKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not saying this is the case but..... about three years ago my step father came back from vanautu and then developed Guillaume barrel syndrome. Forgive my spelling. He almost died and was completely paralysis. Even and machine to make him breath. He made a really quick recovery, they say it can take a year to walk again but he was walking well learning to walk again after about a month our of hospital. He is a doctor. Maybe he should get tested for zika anti bodies.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Viruses change. They mutate . Constantly. Is it possible it is a mutated strain in Brazil ? That is now spreading ? Just like the H1N5 virus in China ?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Something is not right here. Most of the infections outside of Brazil don't have microcephaly or Guillain-Barre. What do you think?

Non-governmental organizations say that the country saw more than 400,000 unusual cases of acute fever in the second half of 2015 that may have been Zika. The country has not seen microcephaly or Guillan-Barre with suspected links to Zika."

What strikes me as not right is where do these NGOs get such such precise statistics from in a 2nd world country in the time they have got them?

Who are these NGO's anyway, why has the report not named them?

What also bothers me is if they are certain that the "Zika viris" is/was caused by mosquito, how do they know that??????
Have they slipped up here?

Where has the research been done to prove it was caused by mosquito?

How did they come to test mosquito so early in the piece, just luck I spose a?

How many other flies, insects etc did they test before they tested mosquitos?

How long did it take to find it was mosquitoes AFTER the outbreak?

Did they do medical history checks and match them with vaccine history?

Is it possible the word 'mosquito' should be read as GMO?

is the whole 'mosquitos' thing a cover for vaccines?

Is SARS for Asians?
Is Ebola for Africans?
Id Zika for Latino's?

Too horrible and far out to be true?

We all know that anything made for peaceful purposes can easily be turned to evil purposes. By making vaccines that take a couple to a few years to have their effect, it’s a perfect weapon.

By delaying its effect for 2-3, 4 years virtually nobody will suspect a connection of a fatal disease to a vaccine let alone be able to prove it.

Weaponised medicine (vaccines) can be targeted at as many or as few or to a single individual making it one of the most accurate and effective weapons ever invented.

Weaponisd medicine is a silent weapon for quiet depopulation war ensuring that only those who are waging it know that it’s being waged.

See how perfect it is?

I’m sure you can see how irresistible The Powers That Should Not Be would find vaccines very useful for implementing their agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Someone from Brazil was saying that they were being given expired vaccines and thought that it was due to this. Has anyone here looked into that yet?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetKarma

That might be because they are also giving pregnant women a new Tdap vaccine before week 20. Try checking out that angle. Guillianne Barre is seen in vaccinated youngsters in the states.

Peace
SK

It's an interesting angle, though it seems there is strong correlation between Zika infection and the microencephaly cases. But perhaps nearly everyone in endemic areas gets infected by Zika, so it acts as a smokescreen, a la "all/nearly all cases of microencephaly correlate with Zika." That's only meaningful by itself if you can't say the same for normal births. If you can, then the statement is diluted to "nearly all pregnancies in Brazil have involved Zika infection. X% of those were microencephalitic births.

If nearly all have also received a new TDAP vaccine, then there is no basis for identifying one new element over another (vaccine vs Zika) as the cause. Realistically both, and any other potential new environmental factors have equal merit as potential causes.

Most important to not dismiss, but unfortunately the most commonly dismissed possibility is that, like many diseases and syndromes, a multiplicity of factors may be at play. As a still unresolved example, autism is very likely not caused solely by genetics, organophosphates or vaccines, but it is possible some combination of those (not necessarily all three) and other factors is involved.

Until science has actually determined a cause and effect between the action of the Zika virus, I'd say the WHO, CDC and others are still making assumptions without having definitively identified a statistically significant correlation.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Brazil does not speak Spanish, Brazil speaks Portuguese. Was the virus was called Zica on purpose because it is slang for "bad luck" in Portuguese? Was "zika" intended to be a pun also?

Link

ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisk3.html

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
You remind of the vaccination given to our puppy some years ago.

After 24 hours she became desperately sick and nearly died. The vets said, 'ah well, since it is over 24 hours ago that she had the vaccine then it can't be the vaccine that made her sick!'

Really!

Never heard such a load of cobblers. Never let any of our pets have vaccines since then.

The very fact that these vaccine companies are immune from prosecution is enough to ring alarm bells loudly.

Would you buy cornflakes, flour, or anything for that matter from someone who was protected from prosecution by law if their product was faulty?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetKarma
Peace SK

Nope, absolutely not true, the TDap vaccine is given between 27 and 36 weeks of gestation, in Brazil is the same. But please, provide proof to back up your statement.

originally posted by: Gothmog
Viruses change. They mutate . Constantly. Is it possible it is a mutated strain in Brazil ? That is now spreading ? Just like the H1N5 virus in China ?

I think exactly the same, it is a mutated strain of the virus.

originally posted by: ckhk3
Someone from Brazil was saying that they were being given expired vaccines and thought that it was due to this. Has anyone here looked into that yet?

Evidence please?

Besides expired vaccines simply won't work, they are not bad, they are just not effective anymore which contradicts the whole point that person from Brazil is making.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
What is your evidence, please, for expired vaccines not being harmful?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Brazil does not speak Spanish, Brazil speaks Portuguese. Was the virus was called Zica on purpose because it is slang for "bad luck" in Portuguese? Was "zika" intended to be a pun also?

Link

ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisk3.html

I knew Brazil speaks Portuguese.

Zika I read was originally found in Africa in 1947.

www.vox.com...

"That's a slow process. As of January 29, of the 4,180 reported cases just 270 have been confirmed as microcephaly, and 462 have been thrown out."

"Of the confirmed cases, only six have so far been linked to Zika. Six. That's much different from the 4,000 figure that's been making the rounds, and there are a couple of reasons for the disconnect."

edit on 2-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My view is that the whole Zika panic is a psyops to keep us 'afraid' and to keep us from understanding the real causes of microencephaly. Numerous pesticides showing up in ground water, drinking water, and food stuffs are far more likely causes of the small head or "shrunken head" syndrome. I honestly don't think Zika has anything to do with it, but I do believe that the spread of Zika is a sort of blowback from the release of Genetically Modified mosquitos in Brasil.

Someday humanity will look at everything GMO with horror and demand its eradication as much as is possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elliot
What is your evidence, please, for expired vaccines not being harmful?

I wish you and others would also provide evidence of your statements!

This is what we are told to do if a dose of expired vaccine is administered in error:

Doses of expired vaccines that are administered inadvertently generally should not be counted as valid and should be repeated. Inactivated vaccines should be repeated as soon as possible. Live vaccines should be repeated after a 28-day interval from the invalid dose to reduce the risk for interference from interferon on the subsequent doses.
www.cdc.gov...

What should we do if a dose of expired vaccine is given to a patient? The dose should be repeated. If the expired dose is a live virus vaccine, you should wait at least 4 weeks after the previous (expired) dose was given before repeating it. If the expired dose is not a live vaccine, the dose should be repeated as soon as possible. If you prefer, you can perform serologic testing to check for immunity for certain vaccinations (e.g., measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, and hepatitis A).
www.immunize.org...

I have never heard of anybody doing this (I am a nurse) but I remember a case in the US where a doctor alledgedly gave expired vaccines to children. This statement was released by the government:

Receiving diluted or expired vaccine will not likely cause harm by itself. However, children receiving diluted or expired vaccines may have reduced protection against certain vaccine ‐ preventable diseases.
dhss.delaware.gov...

new topics

top topics

join