It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's causing the migration crisis?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I said argument not theory, your argument that border control is stopping people claiming asylum in Russia. Absolute rubbish, they just don't want to live in refugee conditions there, they want the best they can get as I would, and UK border controls on the French side are struggling to keep them out because France isn't good enough for them.

Thousands of men are camped out waiting for the chance to enter the UK illegally, how many are camped in the Russian border again? Ah that's right, none, but of course asylum seeker conditions are far better in the UK than Russia, if you can't see that, well...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You seem way too obsessed with the murdering hoards threatening your way of life.

your argument that border control is stopping people claiming asylum in Russia. Absolute rubbish, they just don't want to live in refugee conditions there,

Unlike the EU that practiced Open Borders, Russias border control measures stop the refugees from illegally trying to get into Russia.

As far as refugees getting in, Russia opened its borders to a million Ukrainians during the shelling in the East. You don't hear Russians complaining about it either.

The two faced thing I notice about people from the EU is they want freedom to travel and move about, but don't want to pay for measures to guard borders in other countries than their own.The only reason you have people at Calais trying to cross the "EU border" at Calais is because they weren't stopped at the "EU border" on the shores of the Mediterranean.

Either you are individual Sovereign countries or a Union. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hah, nobody wants to hear this or make the deep connections, but the migration was predicted in numerous think-tank reports starting decades ago rooting from resource wars and climate change. i'm sure it appears quite different on the surface with all the sound bites confluzing ppl, but that's my take.
edit on 31-1-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Agreed about the free travel border thing in the EU, Britain never signed up to it thank #, or those thousands of men would be here now instead of camping in a self imposed slum on the French coast.

Oh, and I don't want it both ways either, I'm voting UK out in the referendum and if it means restrictions on travel as I comfortably enjoy in countries say like Thailand then I'll be more than happy.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

International wars?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Space86

International wars?

Yes international wars havnt helped, despite their best intentions, but the west finds itself in the position of being the big colonial bullies if we do help and ignoring the Muslim plight if we don't help, which puts us in a catch 22 situation. If only the countries of the gulf states would do more to help with their vast oil wealth things in Europe might not be so severe, but I won't hold my breath on receiving any help from that lot

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

What else to add

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Space86

What else to add

That was it for now, feel free to help me out

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Help for now
They will go back home
Personal opinion

Germany is full of Muslim Turks since eternity
They are like gipsies in Europe
edit on 1-2-2016 by Space86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join