It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 in video game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i thiught i might just say this for fun, i got a new video game and it has an area 51, it's really just called the "restrected area" it even has it's own take on the lil alie-inn it's called the lil probe inn, it's kinda funny, i wonder what the gov. thinks of it, they probably just laughed at the idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
is the game good ? and is it for the pc?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have heard it was released for the PS2, don't know about any other platform.

My reliable source has told me the government helps to sponsor these sort of things including movies to help slowly release the truth about the ET's to the general public.

I did read though, can't remember where, that the US Government was pissed off at the game as it was shall we say quite dam accurate with the layout of the base plus the underground facilities so they think an insider helped the programmers!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think your talking about Grand theft Auto San Andreas.In the Las Vegas section there is the Area 69 and its just like Area 51. Dont fly over it they aint kidding about restricted air space. There is a mission where you go inside it to steal something.

minkey53 I remember seeing that stage it was made for some computer FPS and used statelite pics of the base to make the stage. Cant remember the game counter strike maybe. Never heard about the underground section being accurate though.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Arrgh... I want a PS2!! GTA: San Andreas is a fantastic game. Been testing it at a friend's place and I'm just amazed that they managed to improve so much from GTA3, which I also think was a great game

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
phlake they have that new baby PS2 now my cousin has one and they are tiny.

They even come with the internet adapter built in.

By the way GTA SA is a great game its so huge. There is even rumors of a Bigfoot in the woods of the San Fran type area. Not sure if this is true I havent comne close to seeing it all yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This game Mercedes World Racing also has an Area 51 section. Think it's called the Nevada or New Mexico level, something like that. It's just one of yer plain old car racing games with random B2/ufo flypasts?!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Splinter Cell supposedly had an Area 51 level, that's probably the game that the government wasn't happy about...

Tom Clancy has been seen as an insider for a long time, he had many books written about stuff before it actually happened, including an attack on America with civil aircraft...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There was a coin-op lightgun game called 'Area 51' by Midway; also availible on ps1, and an arcade sequel.
I think its been remade as an fps on ps2/xbox.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Deus ex. Aswell as being the greatest game ever it also featured Area 51.

Had some greys too

Oh and not forgetting the illuminati, majestic 12, nwo, fema, unatco, wto, mib, knights templar etc etc

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Deus ex. Aswell as being the greatest game ever it also featured Area 51.

Had some greys too

Oh and not forgetting the illuminati, majestic 12, nwo, fema, unatco, wto, mib, knights templar etc etc

"you've heard about 51 havnt kid? Well i used to be a pilot there"

wasn't that guy's name Bob razal or something?

[edit on 10-1-2005 by ebolazebra]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you mean Bob Lazar?

He claimed to have worked on alien spacecraft at S-4 near Area 51

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
First, it's on X-Box (saw it in a X-Box mag), but I don't know about PS2. Anyway, it's an FPS where you go into the underground section of Area 51 and fight some bio-weapon (a virus of some sort; think Flood) that's infested the base. It also has greys. It's called, fittingly, 'Area 51' and is the sequel to those old arcade games.

Second, I don't own an X-Box, so that's pretty much all I know.

Third, that one guy's name is Lazar, but he's been discredited. There are no records of him attending any engineering school, so he couldn't have engineered on the most advanced craft in the universe. Personally, I don't think there's anything strange or other-worldly about Area 51. It's just a place where they test planes like the B-2 and Aurora (How do you spell that?).

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Area 51 is out on Xbox ,PS2 and PC in May...looks great
I love FPS's on the PC as well as Xbox.
Also GTA San Andres is coming to both PC and Xbox in May as well
Xbox rocks

[edit on 19-1-2005 by potato boy]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
does any one know when Area 51 will be out?

new topics

top topics

join