It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Dark Room

This game seems to be alot like the Crimson Room. You start out in "The Dark Room" and you have to find the way to the other 7 rooms, Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Green, and White. Once in those rooms there are puzzles, if you wanna call them that, that you have to beat. Once the room is beat there will be spirals all around the room, and the 4 squares of the color of the room you beat will be lit up.

Hint...the white room cant be beat until you beat all the others.

More Hints From the Creators

I got all but the Green Room so far...

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OKAY....

help me get out of the red room already.... I've tried every combo I can think of...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How do you play? All I am getting is a square moving around to different areas as I move my mouse

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
look at the walls, there are 3 little circles... click on them...

one is actually on the ceiling... when you find them, the walls will light up... in 3 different colors, there's a certain order to it... then click the "white" button near the ceiling... you'll go to the next room , that's where I'm stuck.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
OKAY....

help me get out of the red room already.... I've tried every combo I can think of...

Think of what the room looks like. Its a common object in board games......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
look at the walls, there are 3 little circles... click on them...

one is actually on the ceiling... when you find them, the walls will light up... in 3 different colors, there's a certain order to it... then click the "white" button near the ceiling... you'll go to the next room , that's where I'm stuck.

No order...not relaly. Red button brings you to the Red Room, Blue Button brings you to the Blue Room, Yellow Button brings you to the Yellow Room, all 3 together make the White Room, which you cant solve til you finish the other 6 rooms. You get the Green Room by having the Yellow and Blue Buttons lit at the same time. Purple Room by having the Blue and Red Buttons lit at the same time. And the Orange Room by having the Yellow and Red Buttons lit at the same time.

LadyV...sounds like your in the Blue Room? Just follow the maze to the Red Dot on the ceiling.

Green is still by far the hardest and Im still stuck on...cant get the damned pattern.

Just Beat It!

[edit on 11-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Cool game!

I finished it the white room was solid
Nice one dreamlandmafia

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This game is great! Thanks for sharing!
I can't figure it out but it's fun trying!

top topics

join