It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on 4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What makes me perk up and listen, is all the people whacking on Trump. I mean I know he has many donkey qualities, but so does everyone else in the field, more so Hillary than anyone....but heres the thing, when I already know the deck is stacked in favor of the aristocracy, what makes anyone think that these silver spooned douche bags can gain my ear after pissing all over all of us since the beginning of time. Honestly...if the media, and hollywood and entrenched elite dont like Trump....well then by all means I LOVE HIM.

I have no words.

Trump is, quite literally, Hollywood, The Media, and entrenched elite. He is the definition of a silver spoon child.

Are you coherent ?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you please tell me how a respectable network like channel 4 is allowed to air a program that has material in it that claims Trump raped his ex wife?

Donald would have known about this and as far as I'm aware he hasn't sued them,why hasn't he?

We now have him cowardly running away from a fox network debate because the pretty lady asking him questions is not stroking his ego

This is one of Donald's major faults he behaves like a school child with ladies and if they don't fall for his charm he gets on the offensive

Look at the way he handled himself with the English reporter who rejected his advances and published material that also mentioned his dark side

He sent her 13 abusive letters!

Think about that and let that sink in for a moment,this man sent her 13 letters

One could understand sending one letter but 13 letters shows his flaws extremely well

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So it's alright for trump to dish it out, but criticism of trump, must be a hatchet job. That's a dangerous mindset. All potential leaders should be capable of handling some scrutiny. That used to be the medias job. Not blowing smoke up their behinds which is so often the case in America. It's a uk documentary from a uk broadcaster, so won't have any effect on us public opinion heaven forbid

new topics

<< 1   >>

join