It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch MP Geert Wilders hands out "Pepperspray" to Women against "Islamic Testosterone Bombs"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

Looking at the way things are going...the minister will probably be better off handing out padlocks and chastity belts to Women, rather than pepper spray.

That or Iron man style suits of armour.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: dazbog

I remember that's what the kids in the schoolyard would say when they foound an issue to personal or otherwise disturbing!
They could avoid the whole thing by demanding 'proof', which would ever be insufficient.

Apparently you attended a good school. Few people ask for proof of anything. Most parrot the MSM

The reality is what it is, and if someone gets angry, and a bit hyperbolic, about a group of prepubescent boys who never matured past that point, it appears to make 'demands' as you have done is simply an attempt to... detour... the question!

I tend to agree with your observation, however , when one claims ( " And there IS a problem with Islam. The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves.) Islam IS the problem I cringe in disbelief. The problem is as you stated (" a group of prepubescent boys who never matured past that point " ) Not Islam.

Considering ( " I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them " ) this seems a tad harsh and agenda drives. I'd kindly request a tad more confirmation prior to loping off peckers.

I can understand the frustration and anger leading to such an opinion (at the moment), can't you?

No I can not ! I don't internalize trivial issues of this nature.

What are you defending?

I am defending 1.5 Billion individuals that are being demonized by the acts of a FEW. Willful Ignorance in it's purest form.
I apologize for doing a hack job on the quotes. I hope I answered your questions. I'm not inclined to beat a dead horse. I will no longer post
on a mole hill morphing into a mountain. Cheers
edit on 25-1-2016 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by dazbog because: unable to post

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: dazbog

I remember that's what the kids in the schoolyard would say when they foound an issue to personal or otherwise disturbing!
They could avoid the whole thing by demanding 'proof', which would ever be insufficient.

Apparently you attended a good school. Few people ask for proof of anything. Most parrot the MSM

The reality is what it is, and if someone gets angry, and a bit hyperbolic, about a group of prepubescent boys who never matured past that point, it appears to make 'demands' as you have done is simply an attempt to... detour... the question!

I tend to agree with your observation, however , when one claims ( " And there IS a problem with Islam. The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves.) Islam IS the problem I cringe in disbelief. The problem is as you stated (" a group of prepubescent boys who never matured past that point " ) Not Islam.

Considering ( " I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them " ) this seems a tad harsh and agenda drives. I'd kindly request a tad more confirmation prior to loping off peckers.

I can understand the frustration and anger leading to such an opinion (at the moment), can't you?

No I can not ! I don't internalize trivial issues of this nature.

What are you defending?

I am defending 1.5 Billion individuals that are being demonized by the acts of a FEW. Willful Ignorance in it's purest form.
I apologize for doing a hack job on the quotes. I hope I answered your questions. I'm not inclined to beat a dead horse. I will no longer post
on a mole hill morphing into a mountain. Cheers
edit on 25-1-2016 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by
edit on 25-1-2016 by dazbog because: unable to post
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's very curious ... How come Pim Fortuyn was assassinated? How come Geert Wilders replaced him in that party?
Is Geert Wilders a tool of the EU and the Dutch Royal family, that was invented the 2001 Bilderberg's meeting?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Strange way to advertise Geert Wilders by the dutch secret services!

www.volkskrant.nl...

I would rather do a more extensive research on correlations among the AIVD, Wilders and Pim Fortuyn!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Dutch MP Geert Wilders hands out "Pepperspray" to Women against "Islamic Testosterone Bombs"

I think a Gun would be a Better Deterrent . Touch Me , and you get your Balls Shot Off . Problem Solved and No Repeat Offense . Man , are the Dutch that Dumb or what ?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wilders' recent conviction will only increase the number of his supporters in the coming months. His ascension to power is unavoidable.
Nonetheless, since he's there, he may as well show a pro republican anti-monarchy, stance
edit on 12-12-2016 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I think a Gun would be a Better Deterrent . Touch Me , and you get your Balls Shot Off . Problem Solved and No Repeat Offense . Man , are the Dutch that Dumb or what ?

Except guns are banned by law. Even though you can buy some nasty # in any store that can be used as a weapon. Or (cross)bows even though they are quite obvious and a bit cumbersome. Or just watch the $5 DIY taser youtube vid, be creative and grow your own super spicy pepper, mix it with certain easy to get chemicals for extra effect.

Now I'm not evil but I needed to think about this stuff for prepping, I'd like a weapon in case of a SHTF scenario also in case terrorists get intelligent which they will some day - just look at the Boston Bomber. I don't think I can escape disaster but at least I'd be somewhat aware of possible dangers and somehow avoid it.

So really just some aggressive cleaning stuff in a spraycan or pesticides would do as well + simple kitchen knife about $10, who needs guns? Especially in a society when almost no one has one and those who do seldom use it - not even for target practice. Average person in the Netherlands is extremely naive, just one guy with a couple of thousands of euro's saved up could buy vans and make remote controlled bombs and set it off during festivals, doesn't even need to be there but for a personal appearance he could just easily watch public figures and attack and probably be very succesful. We have good police and they might prevent a lot without it ever going public but really it just takes one individual and we're not prepared.

Anyhoo I don't hope Wilders wins, but I don't believe in mixed societies when there is little room, it's a small country and it's only a matter of time until things go wrong. I also don't believe in running away from your problems, people should be educated and then send back to help rebuild their own country. The whole reason there are so many immigrants is because the wealthy establishment back in the 50's and 60's after WW2 thought it would get them more money and they looked down on muslims, probably didn't even conceive immigrants going to universities or a Turkish party for example like current "Denk", expected their own lower class to become middle class and immigrants the lower class. Many intelligent and decent families saw this coming and emigrated, rest is history in the making of a failed idea in many ways.
edit on 12-12-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree.
I am an american that grew up in limburg thanks to my dad in the army and we are both aghast at what is happening to beloved europe.
I hope we can fix it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join