It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techniques for OBE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I did a search for OBE threads but didn't get much since I'm a newb with the boolean search engine. Anyway, I was very interested in learning how to have an OBE.

The closest I've come, which isn't very close at all, is that state where your body is asleep but your mind is awake and you hear like a loud "whooshing" noise...kind of like a train going by. Not sure what that noise is, but it always freaks me out and I force myself to move.

And these sleep paralysis episodes always seem to be random.

What I was curious about, however, was whether it is A) possible to go from these sleep paralysis episodes to an OBE and if so, B) how can I control when I enter that sleep state?

So any beginner links would be appreciated on how to get started learning how to induce these states needed to project yourself...

Excuse my poor grammar and jumping from place to place...it's 2 AM and I'm too tired to care.

Thanks in advanced

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hello Cutwolf welcome to ATS.
There are many good people to talk to on this subject of OOBE. try looking back on old posts here. I dont have the link in front of me right now but one of the best site's on the net for this type of info is under the search.

Astral projection " a treatise by Robert Bruce" its free and very indepth, or you can buy his book as well. I tried his methods and it was amazing.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Try searching with the google search below the boolean search. Or try searching OOBE or astral projection.

join