It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin to unleash an army of RATS against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Putin to unleash an army of RATS against ISIS.
How did Putin round up Obammy and Killery to send them over there.
On a more serious note Putin needs to load them up with pork.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

It si

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, I saw them toss a guy, who was tied to one of those white indestructible plastic chairs that are omnipresent after any disaster, while every thing else is utterly unrecognizable-you know the ones-off of a five story tower, for whatever reason (I think he got caught with a vial of KY Solo-anal formulation), and the guy survived, praise Allah.

Then the friendly local militarized police gathered around him, hey buddy, are you all right, are you OK with aspirin? (in Arabic or whatever), and then the lovely townspersons stoned him to death.

Can't even look at or listen to Yusaf anymore.
Screw them. They did what they did and I saw what I saw.

Just...screw them. They are not forgiven, not in any place that matters.

reply to: Shiloh7

# 578

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: Oh, I can't keep it in.

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: You gotta say what you mean, mean what you say, think what you want and think anything oh loo-oove...

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: If you wanna leave, take good care, hope you gotta lot of nice things to wear

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: How is it possible to hate the color beige?

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: I used to love the color beige

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Isis is basically a western made deal. All the flase flags have been White men, because the global Nazi agenda is associated with Islam, as it is their tool for destruction of other religions, per their NUOVO (NEW) Ordos(ORDER) SECLORUM (SECULAR). Sadly, the American people have been Nazified, and play right into their own destruction, because if Nazi Europe is to rise, North America must die, as per the Masonic Satanic plan. Hail Yeshua.

I dont normally listen to Quayle, but..on the money:

www.trunews.com...

A simple typing of "FALSE FLAG WHITE MEN SHOOTER" into You Tube, will prove what I say. Also, the internet is teeming with
gov.operatives.

edit on 2-2-2016 by yeshualives because: missed some

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join