It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizbolla Fighter Dodges TOW Missile!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Check out this amazing video of a Hizbollah fighter (yellow flag to the right side of the truck) dodging an American made TOW missile heading toward his pick up truck. Was it the ISIS which fired it? After all, most weapons have been provided by the US of A to the ISIS for fighting pro Assad factions.

Must see video, that was freaking close!!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

After all, most weapons have been provided by the US of A to the ISIS for fighting pro Assad factions.

Huh. Most of the weapons. Interesting.

Cool video though. But the guy didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to move. I wonder what a wire guided missile looks like when it's headed straight at you. I wonder if he actually saw anything at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
180k per missile? and they target freaking jeep? Perhaps they had some chrismass presents from their sugar daddies..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
That camera has a really nice zoom on it ... I am concerned for the structure directly behind which took the impact and whether anyone was in it though. A TOW missle would have been visible to the driver at the angle the truck was facing. The orange glow is not only visible to the cameraman, and at the maximum distance it looks like it lost some velocity??

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Now this is what you can achieve with a set of binoculars and steel nerves, just let the rocket pass that's al to it..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
You mean ALL weapons the ISIS is armed with are American?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well that was cool. If the guy driving did see it coming, he had some serious nerves of ice to pull that move off.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Looks like he just got lucky. If I just got fired on if be flying out of there. The explosion seems to startle him to stop.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

that's almost as good as this one, check out the guy leaving the building on the left.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Holy smokes, unfortunately depending on the yield of that missile his head start may have been in vein. Was it dropped from a jet, or was it a helicopter/drone strike?? Were it the latter, then he probably was able to survive it as those platforms carry much smaller yields. However, if it were dropped from a jet, I doubt he escaped the blast radius. The main reason to use jets is they can carry heavier payloads with much larger yields.

I will go the same route as yuppa and leave it with some more Matrix parables:
"whatever happened, happened because it was meant to happen and could not happen any other way."

Egh, I dont think thats how he said it, but you get the jist of it

new topics

top topics

join