It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher in France stabbed by man 'shouting Islamic State'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Update from BBC

This story of an Islamic terrorist was made up by the nursery school teacher
edit on 14-12-2015 by artistpoet because: add

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

French teacher invented Aubervilliers school attack

*Point made earlier in thread.
edit on 14-12-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thanks LM for link
I missed the earlier post

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: artistpoet

French teacher invented Aubervilliers school attack

*Point made earlier in thread.

Ooft that be the end of the "lets all hate Islam" in this thread then.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
To be fair, there wasn't much "let's hate Islam" in this thread anyway.
It was a European thread from the outset, and the deception was discovered and acknowledged before the American side of the Atlantic woke up.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ooft that be the end of the "lets all hate Islam" in this thread then.

In this thread yes ...
Unless it turns into "lets all hate nursery school teachers"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
To be fair, there wasn't much "let's hate Islam" in this thread anyway.
It was a European thread from the outset, and the deception was discovered and acknowledged before the American side of the Atlantic woke up.

I was actually really impressed with general, lets wait and see what's really going on attitude in this thread.

No crazy sensationalist panic this time.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Fair comment
I was actually impressed how several posts with held judgement and applied critical thinking
There is hope for ATS yet

Maybe that Sceptic Overlord chap wont have to get a proper job after all

edit on 14-12-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Update from BBC

This story of an Islamic terrorist was made up by the nursery school teacher

Yes, it is updated in the Huffington post, The male teacher admits to it, the reason why is not known.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 14-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes indeed

The BBC report I saw was saying the teacher really did believe his own story ... leaving one to consider the state of health of the teachers mind
But contradictory they also said the wound was self inflicted

So it appears the poor teacher was mentally unbalanced or attention seeking or even both or perhaps something else

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: smurfy

Yes indeed

The BBC report I saw was saying the teacher really did believe his own story ... leaving one to consider the state of health of the teachers mind
But contradictory they also said the wound was self inflicted

So it appears the poor teacher was mentally unbalanced or attention seeking or even both or perhaps something else

Well, as nonspecific has said no IS crowd is going to shout "Daesh" meaning (a group of bigots who impose their will on others) or, to crush and trample all according to the context.
When I saw that in the OP, it made no sense, so I went to look in the Huff post at AOL, then got a quicker loading for The Telegraph.
edit on 14-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: nonspecific

Daesh is an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).

Actually the acronymn doesn't stand for ISIS. al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham is the acronymn for Daesh and the phrase means bigot who forces their will on others, it is what Arabic Muslims use as a slur against ISIS, it is also a way to for them to verbally protest the Terror Group being either/both a State and Islamic. ISIS hates it and cuts out the tongue of any caught using it.

ISIL is the acronymn for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. ISIS is the acronymn for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Personally I use Daesh though I'm neither Arabic nor Muslim because I think it helps disassociate ISIS from Islam. Something that by using logic should be easy to do but for some reason not for everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Personally I use Daesh though I'm neither Arabic nor Muslim because I think it helps disassociate ISIS from Islam. Something that by using logic should be easy to do but for some reason not for everyone.

But ISIS is Islamic.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
This is just an isolated incident of workplace violence. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Read first, try and engage brain, then fall back on a stock response which makes no sense based on what was actually written - you get five stars, well done!!

Read what? A muslim murders a non muslim do I really need to see how the Illuminati MSM will spin it?

Well, yeah, read something to avoid looking stupid perhaps. There was no muslim, there was no murder (and it was never reported there was one). You are perhaps following your own illuminati BS - whatever turns you on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join