It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just what kills me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I will look One

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Here's one of them.
georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: vincentdaniel7

S & F for bringing these proven false flags to light again. Can you share the link please.

September 9th, 2014 September 2001 Interview with Osama bin Laden. Categorically Denies his Involvement in 9/11 by Michel Chossudovsky,

Don't forget the government came out and said that he took responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

The following text of Osama bin Laden’s interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Adam Curtiss - BBC 2 The Power of Nightmares

This is a documentary series made by the BBC, and broadcasted between October 20th, 2004 to November 3rd, 2004. It is made up of three episodes.

archive.org...

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: GrantedBail
I come here several times a day. I recognize the posters that make threads that are wingy one way or the other.

Several members act like the President is the shot caller. OMG. Have you learned nothing in the last decade.

We have a shadow government. There are intelligence professionals and lifer State Department figures that don't change through administrations. We also have departments that have went rogue. Perhaps the figure heads may change; The agenda never does.

It does not matter who is elected president. Nothing is going to change. Quit being ridiculous. Our elected officials do what they are told. Period.

This divide and conquer crap is getting so old. Really.

That's a theory. It may be a very good theory. Many people have put this forth as being more than possible. But you cannot state it is a fact.

Thanks for dropping by to share your view?

Major General "Wesley Clark"
Watch "U S Plan- Destroy 7 countries in 5 years" on YouTube
U S Plan- Destroy 7 countries in 5 years: youtu.be...

Watch "1961 speech Eisenhower Warns us of The Military Industrial Complex" on YouTube
1961 speech Eisenhower Warns us of New World Order: youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
"The POTUS either partisan side, serves the puppet for the claimed side's administration."

Obama, yes, but if true generally, then why have some potuses been shot, like reagan and many others?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: confusedbutnotidiot

originally posted by: dreamingawake
"The POTUS either partisan side, serves the puppet for the claimed side's administration."

Obama, yes, but if true generally, then why have some potuses been shot, like reagan and many others?

Reagan is a special story he dramatically changed his mind when he probably realized that they were going to force him to be a puppet because he refused they tried to have him shot but it did not work so after taking him to a military hospital they fed him cold blood and soon after his wife had to think and speak for him from then on.

So this actually worked out better for the puppet masters because now Reagan was no longer resistant to whatever they were plotting next to destroy America . SLOWLY

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You forgot to mention the big businesses and corporations which have generations of young whipper snapper lawyers whose sole purpose is regulatory and legal arbitrage in skirting current law and writing legislation to have lobbyists get some really peculiar legislation pushed through and passed.

Make legal today what was not legal yesterday while the public sit around, scratch their heads and wonder what happened to the "good old days".

When you have the abundant resources, you can use them to steer more resources your way.

The legal system is for the wealthy.

Everyone else is pretty much a slave, whether they recognize that or not is not relevant.

They are, I am, You are.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Yes I remember my grandmother told me that most men had one job that could support a family of 6.
Mother could stay home and create little respectful, moral geniuses with home school.

America was in the top 5 most EDUCATED CHILDREN!

Just to mention a few things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join