It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump....The Narcissist Loose Cannon On Deck! Muslims, Disabled, Protesters. Learn From History.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You are falling for the MSM all out blitz smear campaign. The Establishment will do anything to tear Trump down and stop him from getting one of the mainstream nominations. If you need proof that Trump isn't controlled by Establishment money simply look at the press going overboard to destroy him.

No worries... I doubt too many will fall for it. America needs Trump, it's time to make America great again.

No, America needs Trump's POLICIES. Not Trump.

Also, "Make America Great Again" is a slogan like all the other Nationalist slogans of history. It's a cunning, simple, bumper sticker mantra. Are you voting for bumper stickers?

I ask you this as a NATIONALIST myself

Who else is gonna bring about Trump's policies besides Trump? You gotta take the good with the bad my friend. No I don't vote for bumper stickers, but I do like his slogan since America has fallen by the wayside.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If you need proof that Trump isn't controlled by Establishment money simply look at the press going overboard to destroy him.

I think Trump is doing all he can to destroy himself. The press is just reporting what he says.

Like this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is all planned.....Trump really isn't a serious candidate. The GOP will never nominate him....by association, he makes them all look like fools.

It is amusing, the machinations his supporters use to rationalize his dumbassery. Or is it calculated theater.....???
edit on 8-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You are falling for the MSM all out blitz smear campaign. The Establishment will do anything to tear Trump down and stop him from getting one of the mainstream nominations. If you need proof that Trump isn't controlled by Establishment money simply look at the press going overboard to destroy him.

No worries... I doubt too many will fall for it. America needs Trump, it's time to make America great again.

Also, "Make America Great Again" is a slogan like all the other Nationalist slogans of history. It's a cunning, simple, bumper sticker mantra. Are you voting for bumper stickers?

Who else is gonna bring about Trump's policies besides Trump? You gotta take the good with the bad my friend. No I don't vote for bumper stickers, but I do like his slogan since America has fallen by the wayside.

Good with the bad? Well, yeah. And that "Bad" has the potential to get really bad.

He's already:

1) Advocated VIOLENCE against protesters (FACT)
2) Mocked a disabled person (FACT)
3) Spends hours on Twitter reacting and lashing out at all directions (Fact)
4) Now asking for censorship of the Internet. Of course it's for "Muslims" now...but then what? ATS?

If he can do all this and still have your support, he'll keep going. Because that's what NARCISSISTS will do. And any support and attention makes them push every envelope. And not the CORRECT envelopes...the envelopes PAST logic and reason.

Be careful what you wish for. We aren't in "Trump will stop Illegal Immigration" land anymore. He's gone past that.
edit on 8-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good with the bad? Well, yeah. And that "Bad" has the potential to get really bad.

He's already:

4) Now asking for censorship of the Internet. Of course it's for "Muslims" now...but then what? ATS?

If he can do all this and still have your support, he'll keep going. Because that's what NARCISSISTS will do. And any support and attention makes them push every envelope. And not the CORRECT envelopes...the envelopes PAST logic and reason.

Be careful what you wish for. We aren't in "Trump will stop Illegal Immigration" land anymore. He's gone past that.

I can't stand protesters so I don't mind, personally. I can remember a time when the current president said he bowled so bad even a special olympics bowler could beat him. I don't agree with everything he does, but I can take the bad that's going along with the good.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They all seem to change once they are in office. Im sure they are already growing and training his clone as we speak. lol

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

He's already:

I can't stand protesters so I don't mind, personally. I can remember a time when the current president said he bowled so bad even a special olympics bowler could beat him. I don't agree with everything he does, but I can take the bad that's going along with the good.

Wow....I don't even know how to respond

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We Already have a Narcissist / Pathological Liar in the White House , I don't see you Ranting about him here . DUH !

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We Already have a Narcissist / Pathological Liar in the White House , I don't see you Ranting about him here . DUH !

Maybe because this thread isn't about Obama?

I know, weird concept.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

One Is the President , the other Aspires to be . Do I see a Trend here ?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

One Is the President , the other Aspires to be . Do I see a Trend here ?

I've written probably over 100 posts her bashing Obama. Would you like me to write another one so you feel soothed and comforted?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That's right....when you start messin with the internet, free speech guaranteed by the Constitutuon; you are getting very close to treason. I'm not a politically correct liberal....Trump should be considered a Traitor if he continues along this track.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

5) TRIPLED DOWN and the internet and censorship. I.E. The danger lies in "You come for one...you come for all". This could crossover into websites JUST LIKE ATS....HERE....WHERE WE ARE

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's right....when you start messin with the internet, free speech guaranteed by the Constitutuon; you are getting very close to treason. I'm not a politically correct liberal....Trump should be considered a Traitor if he continues along this track.

He's also STUPID with that because he could have asked for ANONYMOUS to be considered a "Citizen Action Committee" of sorts , for the future fight against Social Media Terrorism.

But he wants to touch the Internet, which is a No No. And now he's lost potential support of some very good resources.

edit on 8-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I was thinking that myself

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

2) He's self funding, not beholden to any Lobbyists or Special Interests. This is a fact. Which is important given the current climate in Congress.

This isn't actually true. Trump is funded just as much as everyone else.

www.politico.com...

It's true that Trump hasn't taken in as much money from donors as the other candidates have, but he has spent comparable amounts which simply means he doesn't have much in reserve in his campaign. The difference being that if he's to be believed he's willing to spend $100 million on his campaign, which sounds like a large sum, but considering this election is projected to cost each successful candidate $2 billion is just a drop in the bucket.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You also claimed the US never faced a "salafist threat" which is completely ignorant as illustrated by the Jefferson quote.

The rise of "Salafism" was not like it was now. There was no established Khalif, Caliphate, or one that even met the requirements of the "Khalif" in Jefferson's days.

Ottoman empire?

Ever heard of that?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You guys are idiots if you believe Trump posts his own tweets. A PR firm runs it, likely with a dedicated team putting those tweets out, as a part of a larger strategy. Donald may possibly approve these tweets, in some limited form, but personally I doubt it. The reality is that his is a VERY busy guy, possibly just as busy as the current POTUS. Trumps is running a Presidential Campaign and a company with 22,000+ employees that has billions of dollars in real estate holdings. Give the guy some friggin credit. What other organization, WITH EMPLOYED STAFF, was Obama "running" during his Presidential campaign? Nothing, just his Presidential campaign, with some skeleton crew staffers left behind, to autopilot his Senate duties, same goes for Bush II (Just replace "Senator" with "Governor").

I don't quite understand why people think Donald Trump is a worse choice than Clinton II or Bush III.

Although Trump did grow up rich, inheriting money and property from his fathers businesses, the Trump Family is self-made for the most part and do not seem to be directly connected with NWO/Old-Money types (all the Trumps are Tax Dodgers BTW). Trumps grandfather did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's and had left behind many unpaid debt in Europe by the time he came to America and started his new businesses. What regualr people don't seem to understand is that folks like Donald Trump and Ross Perot are considered "trash" by the standards of the Romney and Bush clans types, with family members having held political offices, in the Untied States, as far back as the 1850's. Note, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama also had no direct family ties to the NWO/Old-Money types. However, they were not nearly as wealthy, nor as independently bold, as Trump or Perot and eventually all of them did "toe the line", following the orders of the NWO/Old-Money types.

The reality is that Trump will NEVER be accepted as part of the true "Owners of Capital" club because he is the decedent of regular working class immigrants from Germany, that came to the USA via Ellis Island. Whether voters believe it or not, people like Donald Trump and Ross Perot before him, are truly, the best chance, regular people have to being represented by someone in office who's family is not beholden to or part of the NWO/Old-Money types. Although I have not thoroughly checked, it does not appear that Donald Trump nor Ross Perot were ever invited to or attended the Bilderberg Conference. That's a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump has a REAL chance at winning the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

Also, do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants, as apposed to, what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex" and even Donald Trump is not immune to a guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ross Perot, Jessie Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will be told to "toe the line" and "play ball", as they dictate. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended political parties, yet somehow he was still "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or personal fortune, all of which existed prior to being elected and was held COMPLETELY outside of the confines or influence of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there is a huge assets difference between someone like Mitt Romney, who has a $250 million net worth and Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth (Donald Trump has a net worth of $4 Billion). Yet, someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations. As I alluded to above, its NOT the money nor the popular vote that matters, people like Mitt and Jeb Bush are government insiders and both come from families that always have been government insiders. That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires or how much money they spend.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either, nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

Trump and Sanders, in my opinion, are the least likely, currently "visible candidates", to be heavily affiliated with NWO/Old-Money types. Trump and Sanders weren't "born into" the "right kind" of political families, in fact their ancestors were immigrants from the lower classes of Europe. Its actually really too bad they can't be on the same ticket, running as Independents, with Sanders as President and Trump as VP, with people like Ralph Nader, Jessie Ventura and Ron Paul filling the various cabinet positions (pooling campaign resources, with the intention of actually trying to win, as a team and not solo).

But if they tried to pull a "hat trick" like that, I'm sure quite a few of them would QUICKLY find themselves at risk of being in a "plane crash" or on the wrong end of a "car accident".

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the "good ol' boys" that we've gotten as Presidents since then. Again, Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. He was likely threatened in some way that none of us can imagine. Why has he been so quiet, for the last 20+ years? Donald Trump will be no different, but, if he decides to run for President and he somehow wins, best case scenario, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronald Reagan all over again.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Who's the guy in your avatar?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

America isn't great?

That's what I hear, it's doublespeak. Trump is essentially brainwashing people into being convinced America sucks and isn't worth a damn.

If you have to "make it great again" that means it's not great. When then, was it great? 1955? 1790? Who was it great for? Was it great for everyone?

I can honestly say that America in 2016 is better for blacks, women, minorities, elderly, and just about everyone.

Sure, we can talk about the working poor ... but compared to the life we would have had in 1850? You can't even compare it. Even a minimum wage worker at McDonalds has a higher standard of living than 90%+ of America in 1850.

So maybe the 1950's? Was America great then? Sure...if you were a white male.

There is no set definition or specific point in time where we can say, "Yes, America was great THEN. THAT was when America was great" -- because no matter what, it was only great for a few.

As of right now, America is better than it has ever been for more segments of the population than ever before. It's far from perfect, sure...but it's not "un-great".

So when you hear Trump saying, "Make America great again" -- remember he's insulting America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join