It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: Xitap

I ve read in an article years ago, that she was very popular in Russia and many Russian officials gave her a visit.. (not sure if its true). But all the articles Ive read about her in the past, she doesnt go further from 2040-50... the article about 3900 sounds like a joke and its not spiritual (it sounds more like a wannabe, dream).

She also spoke about the Sun event in the beginning of ww3, but thats an old prophecy, its not something new. After the SUN event and lots of destructions, I think she spoke about a new era. Thats all I remember.

Never been a fun of her, the things she said was known, she only gave details about the prewar and during the war things... After the Sun event, not much will be left behind
and its something we know since 4000-6000bc (from Sybille). All new prophets give the same things from ancient times, with some tweaks depending the nationality of the prophet (country).

But there is always a bigger fish (dont mess with the original).. lol

Yes it is true that she is more popular in Russia than in Bulgaria. But this is quite normal, because a lot of people in my country are kinda haters, worship footballers and their mistresses, books are something exotic and internet is better (young ppls say so), Green Card is more than lottery win and so on (long story). A lot of Russians visited her when she was alive and also studied her. Other thing - she never said anything about the Sun, but there will be second sun to hit ocean near States and to cause great disaster in the beginning of WW3. But her predictions are only to 2060. Few more predictions made by her are for far future, but nothing specific.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Xitap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

in my research I found already 3 different versions, 2 of them speak about Russia and one for China lol
Anyway, prophets and mantis are generally people who receive messages from outer beings. Why people shouldnt focus in modern prophets (?). Because even the modern Sybille, as an example Pythia she admitted that it was hard for her to make prophecies with accuracy from Sirius star system and Apollo (all temples of Apollo are calibrated with sirius, they pointing that star) and after Romans took over and start destroying and shut down temples, Pythia said there is no other communication, prophecies no more. The reason is very simple (according always to our thing).

After atlantis, the abominations who got trapped in other dimensions (hades) or the ones who hunted under the crust of the earth and remained there, used mind control into humans. The first thing they did, was to confuse humans and pretend to be gods, they gave them false prophecies, created wars, genocides, overal their agenda.

So those people who indeed where capable of receiving such messages from the source, they been manipulated by the fallen. Through mind control, gave their plans, their agenda into humans and humans followed it (its psychological mostly).. Take bible as an example, people wait their death / heavens and all kind of other books do the same thing.

Especially after Great Alexander era, it was hard for prophets to make actual prophecies, it was mostly fallen agenda.
Thats why most of the underground cults, focusing into Sybille especially the first one who said all these things, around 4-6000bc

Its not that Sybilles are stronger than varga or any varga, it is just the wrong time to open channels and take messages from other beings. Because right now all mediums, prophets, etc, receive messages from the fallen, their agendas and nobody knows Father plans, so nothing is certain, there is no accuracy. That also gives advantages to Father forces. Because the fallen plans are well known, what they want and what they try to achieve, but nobody knows what Father will do.

Its a war between light and gray shadows.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Vanga told a lot about future role of Russia in Europe. And for China her words were that they are going to invade North America - Canada and part of USA. It will happen in the same time with Russia. According to her prophecies, Greece will be united again (?) and Russia will destroy Turkey. Also Russia will rule Europe. But this will happen after Europe become Muslim. Well, don't know really, these are most recent and credible prophecies, written by some scientists from Russia. Will see if this is going to happen.

More interesting predictions, made by others are almost same as Vanga's

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
the questIon that should be asked Is what exactly Is the purpose of such a predIctIon.
there Is no purpose whatsoever when thought about In the sense of beIng a predIctIon.
for example.
had I saId next year an atomIc bomb explodes In a certaIn cIty and It happened the fact remaIns that the questIon Is what purpose does the predIctIon have.

edit on 21-7-2016 by NOBUTNOIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
those type of predIctIons not IncludIng the example of such a predIctIon are nothIng other than a controlled attempt at creatIng a sort of faIrytale about multIple planes to act In a manner wIth a domIno effect meanIng to make a predIctIon happen whIch has happened creates a belIef among the lIvIng creatIng fear whIch lends to the effect.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What if Albania invades Macedonia, or Montenegro?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
And you can tell by his reply that he has no clue who Vanga is. And yet, he dares to comment. Strange people...lol

More on the topic, Vanga's predictions are known and also her success rate is well known. But I, for once hope she's wrong about Europe becoming a waste land or that a Caliphate is going to be establish by 2043. As for the war starting in 2016, we don't really need Vanga for that. All signs point to a immediate altercation between big players.

2043 - 2016 = 27 Years

C8Q77 (8/21/2017 begins 7 Years)
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(Prophecy of Fatima, 4000 Years, in 2000 Year Intervals, Constellation's Belt Disturbance)
1. Meteor Impact 2000 BC, coordinates, 27°38′S 61°42′W (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impact_craters_on_Earth) (Jacob's Troubles)
2. Jesus Christ is Born, 6 B.C. to 27 A.D., 33 Years of Age (Matthew 12:40-41 - Jesus numbered at 33 Years)
3. Tropic of Cancer Moves to 27 Degrees in 33 Days (8/21 to 9/23)

2016 as Prophecy for the "War"
Halley's Comet is arguably the most famous comet. It is a "periodic" comet and returns to Earth's vicinity about every 75 years, making it possible for a human to see it twice in his or her lifetime. The last time it was here was in 1986, and it is projected to return in 2061. space.com/19878-halleys-comet.html

Challenger Disaster 1986
(Nguyen Van Lem 1968, First Resurrection of Antichrist Completed)

2016 Completes Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016
(Orion, 3 degrees, 213 to 216) (Superimposed on Taurus (beginning)
(Gemini, 30 degrees, 2,130 to 2,160)

33 Days to the Sacred Bull, after the year 2016, the Second Resurrection of the Antichrist resolves INRI (incest/rape/murder) of son of man

2043 as Prophecy for the Papacy?

1. Augustus, Time In Office began 27 B.C., 40 years, 7 months and 3 days, Death: August 19, 14 A.D. (Born in September 23)
2. Pope Francis is the 266th and current Pope
(2043 to 2016, attempts to tie the Roman Empire to the Papacy, however, God is not using Rome, Egypt, or Babylon, God is using the USA) (33 Days ending on 9/23/2017)

originally posted by: flammadraco
'Great Muslim war'
Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime, including that there would be a 'great Muslim war' which would start with the Arab Spring in 2010.
She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre
Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.

2010 - 2043 = 33 Days to kill all Asian Countries outside of China (as we've discussed, also mentioned by Nostradamus)

originally posted by: flammadracoBARACK OBAMA BECOMING PRESIDENT
The pensioner once predicted that the 44th US president would be African American - but she also warned that he would be the 'last US president'.

(Seven Years for the Last Generation of Revelation = 2017 + 2024, One Week of Daniel) 2024 - 44 years = 1980 beginning of Solstice Precessional Alignment.........After 14 Presidents, Abraham Lincoln was the President in American Slavery ... ... ... ... 14 Presidents from Edward Leedskalnin to the Antichrist at present or "44".

originally posted by: flammadracoLOOKING IN TO THE FUTURE
Vanga made predictions for the next few centuries before she died. Highlights include her warnings that aliens will help civilisations live underwater by 2130 and that there will be a war on Mars in 3005.
In another apocalyptic message, she said everything on earth will die by 3797 - but that by this stage humans should be capable of moving to a new star system.

(2130) 2013 Pope Francis is Elected, (3797), (He was ordained a Catholic priest in 1969, and from 1973 to 1979 was Argentina's provincial superior of the Society of Jesus. He became the Archbishop of Buenos Aires in 1998 and was created a cardinal in 2001 by Pope John Paul II) ... ... ... ... From the Election of Pope Francis we have (3005) 35 Months until we reach the Anniversary of the Prophecy of Fatima on May 13, 2017 ... ... ... ... (As an intelligent design you have no evidence this statement is valid for May of 2017, however, God has illustrated this shortly after Nostradamus's Death, both the Fatima Prophecy (may to october), and 33 Days in the same year/sequence. Love and Blessings (Nightly Walk tonight to City Hall to help keep the public safety problem tamed).
edit on 11-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

My parents also reported that absolutely everything she told them and their friends came true. I'll be sure to ask for some details when I get the chance.

Btw, I took the quote to imply that Europe would be decimated *after* the Muslim infestation, so - 2047? I wouldn't be surprised actually. I've been saying for years that Europe is between a rock and a hard-place strategically, and it's inevitable that it will be eventually decimated when war breaks out all around it. And I won't be surprised if the Muslims succeed in their conquest as they are the descendants of very powerful warrior tribes. Conquest is in their nature. .. meanwhile the whole world thinks they're just a temporary nuisance. Such a mistake..
edit on 23-1-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join