It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims from Farook's Mosque Speak Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Granite

It would be nice if this were true, but al-Taqiyya allows Muslims to lie as part of their religion. I am not saying they are, but who knows when lying is part of your ideology.

Stop spreading lies and propaganda already. Taqiya is a legal term and only allowed in court, while testifying and only regarding the faith of yourself or another person on trial in which declaration of faith or sect would mean death or persecution for the person you are denying faith for. In other words you can only use Taqiya while you are under oath (testifying to God/Allah that you are telling the truth) in a legal proceeding. Taqiya is the only time Allah allows a Muslim to lie to him.

Lying in general is not allowed in Islam, their God forbids it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Oh Kali, how dare you use truth and knowledge to undermine hateful interpretations? Don't you know that is anathema to ATS these days?

So you don't fall down in future, please use the approved and acceptable methodology below:

1) Muslims are evil.
2) Obama is also evil.
3) Aliens built the pyramids.
4) Muslims are evil (it's important, so crops up a lot)
5) Gun control is Obama's fault. Conversely, gun rampages are also Obama's fault.
6) Facebook posts are the truth and must be treated as such (not just as someone's opinion).
7) Muslims are evil.
8) Black people are nearly as dangerous as Muslims.

I feel i have missed a few out but by sticking to this guide you will accrue hundreds of flags and stars.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Fortunately, I don't care what the prevailing opinion of bigots is even if bigots are the majority.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It is a beautiful thing to see written bold, by someone else's hand.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well said and i fully agree.

Hopefully, sensible thinking will win out but the way things seem to be going, i aren't totally convinced of that anymore. Hatred seems to lead the way and the "all Muslims are evil" paradigm seems to be getting mass acceptance.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Everyone has the right of free expression. Everyone. As long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

I figure that means that everyone is free to worship how they want, and everyone is free to comment how they want, as long as neither infringes on the rights of others.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

May have been originally, but when you read the references and context it can be used to protect yourself. When they were at war (sunni/shia) I don't think everything went to court. You were allowed to lie about your allegance to preserve you and your families life.

There is also kitman another form of lying that is allowed. So you are allowed to lie other than taqiyya.
edit on 7-12-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

In other words just like everyone else. Or is lying uniquely Muslim now too and something they're all guilty of? Just stop.

I'm so sick of seeing so many people ignoring humanities mistakes throughout history. Ultimately this type of thinking never wins out. I really hope we realize it again, before it gets to the nuclear bombs dropping.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join