It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Syed Rizwan Farook Jump the Gun?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You may have to wait but you're still able to purchase one. A waiting period is not denying your right to bear arms.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zenartist
My theory is that the perps were part of a sleeper cell ... probably planned to attack the large Amazon facility nearby .. He went to Christmas party where he worked .. probably made remarks about Christmas and someone made very bad remarks about Islam and Mohammed and thats blasphemy and according to radicals an excuse to execute .. he went off early due to this and whatever rage it triggered

I heard on the new today someone overheard one of the men he killed tell him "Islam is dangerous".

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I have been on the phone with relatives who live only miles away from the murder site.

One thing stands out. Not everything fits into a neat little scenario.

Syed had an argument at the SB County Christmas party with someone and left very upset. This was verified by multiple witnesses. Went home got into prepared gear and arms, then went back along with his wife and shot up the place, and in so doing kills only 14 and wounds 17.

Whiles he had trained an was prepared for some event I don't think this was it. I believe there is a larger force of American Muslim's who are prepared for a Jihad but are waiting for the right moment. They are being trained here in different locations throughout the States From Montana to Texas from Oregon to Virginia, they are being trained not as sleeper cells but as an occupying Army to control the people when the big event happens. CAIR knows something also jumped into the spotlight in order to protect the larger plan Syed exposed.

Everyone would like to think this was an isolated jihad incident but I believe Syed Rizwan Farook jumped the gun and revealed to us the occupiers are already among us. They have their legal Militia protected by the US Constitution while the rest of us are denied our rights to bear arms. Their arms are not in any one location but each member is trained and has their own weapons and ammo and will unite to destroy and conquer when the true event takes places.

Absolutely.

They had been having visitors frequently for the last month, and assembling pipe bombs and detonators etc. but then suddenly he calls his mom to watch the baby, left the bag full of pipe bombs at home and heads out to do his attack?? These two were supposed to do something much bigger (probably coordinated with other CAIR nutjobs), but that Jewish guy at his job really got under his skin apparently....

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Vasa Croe

the timeline just seems way to tight. 20 minutes from leaving the party, to returning with wife, dressed in tactical gear, and fully loaded with weapons. The calmly walking and driving away thing is worth noting as well. I just think there is a lot more to this one than just an angry guy.

Yeah....I agree. I am leaning more towards this being the intended target but somebody didn't show up to execute for whatever reason. Likely they will be found as there are probably loads of prints and evidence all over the house they lived in.

Bingo...my thoughts exactly.... it was the intended target, the other people chickened out.

But since this is ATS,,, what if just maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The other people involved were undercover informants. That would be another whole can of beans

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kapusta

Are Muslims encouraged to lie, cheat, steal ect from infidels? So they would go to a Christmas party to maintain status quo?

Bingo ! The Koran forgives them for these things if they're doing their duty as a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No I think they would have been stopped if they were informants or undercover.

I think they had a date and time set and Farook decided to go rouge because he was upset with his Jewish co worker at the party. I don't think it was the intended target.

I think they had multiple targets The University of California San Berdoo, And two other locations as well I was not in San Berdo to know what large gatherings are scheduled in the inland Empire or the greater Los Angeles area. It could have been a bigger plan. It would explain why CAIR was so quick to get out on the Media.

The Militants are the fighting arm and CAIR will be the negotiating arm. these work together. IN So Philippines they have two groups one MILF basically a non violent part trying to make an agreement with the government and the MILA the fighting force that keeps the region unstable and launches attacks. While the two try to claim they are not related and the former is always apologetic for the latter's actions, everyone knows they are one in the same. CAIR and the Jihadi militants in the US are two faces of the same coin.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join