It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I wish I could copy and past parts of the complaint here....but well it's copy protected I guess...
it has a copy of the letter that they sent to the board members of the school...
it kind of infers that the people that visit planned parenthood are people that you wouldn't want your kids to be around, that there would be arguments between women and their boyfriends outside the schools as they walk from the bus stop to the health center....ect...

like, everyone who uses birth control, or gets abortions, are teenage whores with messed up lives...
or maybe it's that everyone that visits them is poor and thus, not suitable to be around your children. whatever...
but well, there's a good chance that some of the mothers of these kids have been treated at a planned parenthood at some point in their lives, and they would find that email rather offensive!

edit on 11-12-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well let's just hope that the majority know better than to fall for this stuff and/or speak up about it. And I have to believe that they do. Otherwise...we'll otherwise I don't know what I'd do.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join