It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: How are ISIS the progeny of Washington London and Paris?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm not a word smith and I type one fingered so I'll just give a short sample.

John Pilger, undoubtedly one of the sanest and most honest reporters the world has ever seen discusses who is behind the madness we see in the world today.
This is a MUST watch vid!!!

Question: How are ISIS the progeny of Washington London and Paris?

They are not only the progeny, they are the fully grown up adolescent creature belonging to Paris London Obama and the United states. Without the support of these three countries, without the arms that have been given to isis, either they've been given directly to Juba Luzra (spelling probably wrong) and have gone to isis, or they've gone to the wahabists in Saudi Arabia, but the French the British the Americans and the Turks have all supplied those who have kept isis going.

You know, If David Cameron had won his commons vote a couple of years ago, isis would now be in charge in Syria. In other words, the middle easts most multi ethnic multi cultural state would be finished and these fanatics would be in charge, and that would be thanks entirely to western actions, western actions that are reinforced by our propaganda.
Propaganda is so powerful now, I've never known really a time when propaganda has played such an important part, and that includes 2003 when propaganda allowed Blair to go ahead with Bush and invade Iraq. I mean, here we have this orchestrated hysteria following the terrible events in Paris, being reported so selectively so rapaciously...Just now the Guardian has admitted that it suppressed comment that might suggest that western policies had something to do with isis and the attacks on Paris.

The bolded text reminded me of a thread on ats a few days ago talking about alternative news outlets being shut down!
Skip along to 2:15

edit on 27-11-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Fantastic video. But it barely scratches the surface and pretty much only peeked its head into the rabbit hole. London, Paris and Washington are of course the overall puppet masters but there are other factors such as the regional interests of Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia and how they provide the bulk of the financing and how Turkey buys ISIS oil.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yep, I'm not one to put anything past anybody. People, especially governments, are capable of some pretty heinous things, as we've all seen.

However, if terrorists truly want the west to collapse and are being funded directly by the west, wouldn't it be in their best interest to let the citizens of all these Western influences know what their governments are up to? THAT would do a great deal of damage in my opinion.

To me it's sort of similar to the people who don't believe we killed bin Laden in an operation. Don't they think the terrorists would absolutely JUMP on the opportunity to make our politicians look like lying imbeciles?

Citizens would be immediately turned against their elected leaders, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In some ways, the Cold War never truly ended. Sadly, quite a lot of people are under the impression that the Cold War was mostly just tense relations between the Anglosphere and the USSR, but in reality a whole bunch of proxy wars were fought, in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and South Africa. This current debacle is rather reminiscent of Cold War proxy battles.

Assad's regime is an obstacle for Western influence in the Middle East. Most likely due to Assad's support of groups like Hezbollah and close ties with Iran, the US (ostensibly) sees it as being a potential threat, along with its links to Al Qaeda. Russia's support of Assad just seemed to spur the US on, and this is where I really think the US made a big mistake in not supporting Assad's regime. I mean obviously, the guy's not perfect, and there has been a significant shift in social status leading to a deeper divide between the rich and the poor, but Assad has spent time in the West, and has (had) Western economic sympathies, so to speak.

So they backed the rebels and funneled money in their way. A lot of people in Syria and Iraq have joined the Islamic State not because they want to blow up innocent people, but because that's the only way they can provide for their families. A man will earn a great deal more money working for the Islamic State than he would otherwise. Not only that, but of course there's also the threat of death to those whom the Islamic State deems apostates (pretty much everyone else on the planet).

I don't think the US or any other Western country directly funded and supported the rise of the Islamic State, but they definitely have had a heavy hand in it, whether they intended such consequences or not. In the end, it all comes down to money.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The reply is simple my friend.

The rabbit hole is full of twists and turns. Many of the things I learned have made me question the very foundations of our western world.
edit on 27-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

How are ISIS the progeny of Washington London and Paris? Because:

They attack countries in which the US wants to replace the leadership with a leader of their choice.

They never attack Israel.

They make lots of weird and wonderful threats and supposedly carry out all sorts of dastardly deeds that scare the xyz out of all the people TPTB want the scared xyz out of so they will agree to have their freedom, rights, privacy, options and choices reduced in the name of better personal security.

They are a hazy force for which their numbers and military capability can be exaggerated out of all proportion and the people TPTB want the xyz scared out of will believe it. (a replacement for Osama Bin Laden)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think Isis are, at the base level, nothing more than hired mercenary thugs who'll do any Governments bidding at the right price, and all under the guise of a Holy War. That'll stop people from looking any further, just scream Terrorist!

IMHO

top topics

join