It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News Anchor Explains How and Why the US Created ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Lots of people fail to see any links between ISIS and the US coalition and find it hard to believe that the US would be backing groups like ISIS for political gain.

The US created and funded a terrorist regime in Syria that would be used to destabilize the region and create a specific advantage for American interests over China and Russia.

Prior to 2012, ISIS, as we know them, did not exist. So how did this unknown group of psychopathic killers gain such notoriety so quickly?

Leaked Pentagon documents and News Anchor Ben Swann from WGCL Atlanta, explain exactly what happened

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Worth a few minutes of time

edit on 22-11-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Embedded for you:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Thank you used it to update mine..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ofcourse it was created by the US. First of all the ilegal war in Iraq.

Putin says it even better here..

The basics:
Get the sunni's to fight the shia's, destabelizing the whole region. You know, the good ole divide and conquer strategy.
While they fight, provide both sides with weapons and ammo, paid with oil.

When the fight is over, move in and offer a loan thru the IMF.
A loan which they cannot ever pay back.
There you have it, another country owned by evergrowing debt.
Ohh they might be able to pay off the interest with oil

edit on 22/11/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
They must be bombing targets *in favor* of ISIS.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Everybody run! It's the horrible truth!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Amazing you watch the MSM you get none of this truth.

This stuff needs to crack the MSM and the people might wake up

Cleary Obama knows ISIS is a fraud and wedge to fight Assad so he’s trapped in a vice of deceit…pretending that he wants to destroy ISIS while the secret boys still want it alive and well along with the Salafi lunatics to get at Assad.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You don't recognize Ben Swann? He's not just some CBS reporter. In fact, he even has his own forum here on ATS, truth in media, ben swann.

Ben is the man and does great work.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Interesting video thanks for posting! I keep finding myself agreeing with Putin's perspective every time I hear his side. Sometimes I think my perspective of Putin is based mostly from U.S. propaganda rather than from an honest perspective. I always had a negative perspective of Putin since he was a left over from the old Soviet Union. The U.S. media and our government has also portrayed him negatively.

I think that's the problem with the media today. We Americans don't hear opposing views as much as we should. Considering we live in the land of the free and supposedly have a "free press", it seems like Americans are denied an open perspective on world views. We get more truth in media from the internet than we do through the MSM.!

There should be televised debates between leaders when there's a world crisis and let the viewers decide who makes more sense. Let the citizens call in and put these leaders on the hot plate and ask them point blank questions that concern them. As a free society, we shouldn't be expected to believe everything our government proposes. It's about time citizen's around the world start making decisions when it's appropriate to bomb or start a war rather than leaving it up to a few neocons.

Our American media should be ashamed of themselves for not providing an honest and clear perspective of both sides of a conflict. I find myself getting unbiased news from Ben Swan's Truth in Media, rather than the MSM..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They realize it...on some deep level. They know. But the ugly truth is we...WE.....taxpayers of the US , through decisions made by our trusted representatives, paid our taxes , which were redirected to the vicarious funding and creation of ISIS.

It sickens me.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I would have thought a lot of ATS would see ISIS for what it is. That does not appear to be the case. It seems like a repeat of 911. A terrorist attack that justifies the illegal invasion of another ME country that had nothing to do with the attack.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No I had not heard of before.

Thanks for that

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Yes thats a good video.. Thanks for putting it up. Did not really get coverage here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Everybody run! It's the horrible truth!

It seems so to me too...

Hope you good

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wow really? You've never heard of Ben Swann? He became famous for his Reality Check show back when he just a local reporter in Cincinnati, Ohio. Thanks to internet, his shows went viral and because of it he is where he is today.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

thank you for reply

I know about him now.. but I do not really know tv stuff very much..

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You don't recognize Ben Swann? He's not just some CBS reporter. In fact, he even has his own forum here on ATS.

Ben is the man and does great work.

Has Ben Swann weighed in on the North Korea "problem" in recent weeks? I'd like to know his thoughts.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting .. just clicked on the video to play it and it now says video unavailable

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I would have thought a lot of ATS would see ISIS for what it is. That does not appear to be the case. It seems like a repeat of 911. A terrorist attack that justifies the illegal invasion of another ME country that had nothing to do with the attack.

LOL! OMG the deep level of comedy and entertainment ATS provides!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Ok but tactically you don't want to go to war in that region without putting Sadam on his ass first........thought that would be clear to fools by now.

top topics

join