It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He 'Would Certainly Implement' Muslim Database

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He isn't advocating a database to track "muslims," he's advocating a database to track refugees and immigrants entering America from countries known to have ties to Islamofascist terrorism. This article is disingenuous and sensationalistic. Hell, I dislike Trump and would only vote for the man for the joy of watching the world burn, but these types of lying hit pieces are just out of control.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well his speeches have varied much on the subject and he has at first stated it would be just for muslims. With so much me time he gets at the podium he has said enough to sink his ship but I believe he ended up working the kinks out of his proposal and settled on an immigrant database instead of a muslim database. It is all just exercises in ignorance of existing databases and nsa files.

I have said it before but the only reason trump has not blown up the world yet is because he has not had the button. I think most people know that if givin the chance he would make hitler blush.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I have said it before but the only reason trump has not blown up the world yet is because he has not had the button. I think most people know that if givin the chance he would make hitler blush.

How astoundingly bad have our past couple of presidents, Congresses, and cabinets been to put us in this situation where Donald Trump isn't just in the race, but right now a complete toss-up as to winning the office? There's screwing up a job to the point where damage control is sorely needed by the next guy, and then there's utterly FUBARing the world's most powerful government to such a degree that the country is considering the political equivalent of a handful of magic beans.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. ~Hitler

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

here is no bad historical idea that Donald Trump will not embrace. Or pat on the back, or lick roughly across the face, from left ear to right eyeball, in front of the gathering crowds.

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said late Tuesday that everyday Americans should monitor their neighbors for questionable behavior. [...]
“You’re pretty smart, right?” he asked his audience. "We know if there’s something going on, report them. Most likely you’ll be wrong, but that’s OK. [Source]

Didn't Hitler go around telling people to report their neighbors who didn't join the party?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
And another page from the Hitler playbook...

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

Just keeping track. Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join