It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CO teens may be charged with FELONIES / "Sex-Offenders" due to "sexting"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There needs to be a separate classification of sex offender status for these kids who absolutely create and exchange child Pr0n.

Back in my day it would've been a Polaroid or risking taking a roll to be developed and someone seeing it. But I had the decency to simply view Pr0n not Be pr0n.

these youngsters deserve severe punishment just not life long stigmas held against them. I don't wanna pay their welfare benefits cause they can't find a job.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This kind of thing is getting so bad, where our officials are so authoritarian and controlling, that no one will be safe in their own homes, but the danger won't be from terrorists or criminals, but rather officials, police, and the DHS.

In this situation as it is now, the only thing left is for all of America to martyr the entire country as a failed experiment. America, land of the Not free and home of it's cowardly leaders and officials.

How many left in America are willing to die for freedom? I want to live on and see my family live in happiness and freedom, but what things have become shows that America should be, and will be destroyed from within. Police and courts rarely show anyone charged with a crime, much if any mercy. If you say you are sorry and cry in front of a prosecutor and a jury, chances are they will still throw the book at you thus destroying your life and in many cases the family of that person.

It will reach a point where in order to save the idea of freedom, America needs to be nuked off the face of the planet. How many people will rather see America destroyed because of how corrupt it is, to make a point in sacrifice for freedom, or submit to absolute TYRANNY?

I think it will be Tyranny. Instead of being willing to fight for freedom, the majority will submit to a tyrannical government which it has already become, or very near to it, and continue to be victims of authoritarian leaders just so they can go home and continue living, and hope it doesn't happen to them personally.

Now I don't wish to see America destroyed, but I would sacrifice my own life, if I knew that the sacrifice would insure that all tyrannical leaders were killed by a nuclear Holocaust, and that this holocaust was caused by agents outside or inside this country, to do it to preserve freedom like a reboot. And that everyone would know that this was done in order to destroy the corrupt elements of this republic to hope for a future to be rebuilt on the principles that our country began on, and came to be originally. If no one understood why America was being torched to the ground, then it would all be in vain.

I don't believe that there would be that many who would take this in trade for a guarantee of future freedom. I think America is doomed, because I have watched tyranny progress to this point for 50 plus years, and it has never gotten better, it is always getting worse, and now we are reaching the point to where it can't be saved. Unless a lot of miracles start happening fast.

<< 1   >>

join