It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Solved about building collapse, what do you think?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: HorusChrist

No, I challenge 9/11 conspiracy theorist to backup what they say. If they reference conspiracy websites such as AE 911 Truth, then it becomes clear that they are spewing disinformation, some of which was planted in order to discredit 9/11 conspiracy theorist. It seems that they haven't caught on as a recently example has shown where I posted a reference to a hoaxed video of WTC 7 and stated that 9/11 conspiracy theorist are not in the habit of doing homework, or doing it properly when they do, and instead, pass along disinformation in message boards. Well, just days later, 9/11 conspiracy theorist who were unaware of my reference to that hoaxed video, posted that same hoaxed video that I made a reference to as their evidence that WTC 7 was demolished by demolition explosives.

What better wary to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theorist than to let them do it themselves. With disinformation flooding into the Truth Movement over the years, you can now find 9/11 conspiracy theorist ranting about nukes, space beams, thermite, demolition explosives taking out the WTC buildigns, no planes, United 93 shot down by a white business jet, United 93 shot down by an F-16 that was nowhere near United 93, 9/11 planes switched in flight, 9/11 planes overflying and landing at airports, ACARS depicting 9/11 aircraft airborne after their reported crash times, (never mind that radar contact was loss after the aircraft had crashed). Now, we have 9/11 airline passengers executed to hide the evidence of an inside job, missiles striking the Pentagon and WTC buildings, a military version of the B-767 striking WTC 2, (never mind that no such aircraft was built at that time).

Now, that it is no longer a secret the WTC nuke story was a hoax, how many of those other stories do you think were planted knowing that 9/11 conspiracy theorist would spread that disinformation all over the Internet whereas, used to discredit the Truth Movement?
is that why you keep posting links that you say show military spending was cut since 9/11 even tho none of your links say that?

I suspect you just don't read your own links, and you're googling terms like "military spending cut" and assume the links you find say that.

Either way, after you keep doing that, your credibility is lost.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

is that why you keep posting links that you say show military spending was cut since 9/11 even tho none of your links say that?

Of course my links have said so, and we can take a look here as well.

Defense Cuts in FY 2011 Would Hurt Troops

Current Spending Plans Are Damaging

Senior defense officials have been busy explaining the negative consequences of inadequately funding defense for 2011. If Congress does not support the President’s budget request for 2011, the defense budget plans for FY 2012 will then be adversely affected. The military would be able to buy even less defense in the out years than it plans on the books today due to a readjusted lower baseline from which future spending is calculated.

Army officials are currently lacking funds to purchase four new helicopters that are employed extensively in overseas operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Under current spending constraints, the army is “unable to buy four new CH-47 Chinook helicopters for the Army’s 13th Combat Aviation Brigade.” Additionally, the army’s AH-64 Apache Longbow Block III program, “a major upgrade effort, was scheduled to move from low-rate initial production in 2010 into full-scale production in 2011. A yearlong CR would short the program $219 million and eight helicopters.” Under current spending plans, army leaders have said there “would be no money to refurbish Humvee utility vehicles, and officials could be forced to shut down production lines at the Red River Army depot in Texas and the Letterkenny Army depot in Pennsylvania.

Five ship availabilities planned for April and May have been canceled, 19 shore-side projects with February and March start dates are being deferred, and two availabilities that are underway are being scrapped. Navy leadership is “already scaling back training for sailors and canceling shipyard repair work and is planning further shutdowns. … By mid-March, shipyards in Norfolk, Va.; Mayport, Fla.; and San Diego will learn that five maintenance projects the Navy had planned won’t proceed.”

www.heritage.org...

Now, what was that you were saying about my links?
edit on 9-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join