It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' discovery suggests life on Earth may have appeared 4.1 bln years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
My statement had nothing to do with evolution. Not all references to the culmination of man are related to evolution, escape your tunnel vision and you could begin to see the bigger picture.

Oh really? So what did you mean by "Now take the superfluous 'billions of years' out of the theory". Which theory are you talking about that would need billions of years taken out?

Vague sophistry.

No, specific simplicity.

I will request you stop spewing out cookie-cutter science that every 5th grader in the Western world has had indoctrinated into their head. We already have plenty of parrots that can do that just fine.

Cookie cutter science? I was just doing basic addition. Sorry if it went over your head.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Scientists can not make up their minds, and I am suppose to trust them as a reliable source?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Scientists can not make up their minds, and I am suppose to trust them as a reliable source?

No!!
Follow the evidence, no matter where it leads you.

Or.. you could blindly follow ignorant mystics who didn't even have a clue they were on a planet orbiting a star.

edit on fWednesday15201010f200210 by flyingfish because: Doh!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join