It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cia's heart attack weapon of assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Energy Directed Weapons do exist which can create a heart attack in an intended target.

DARPA is now working on the next generation of this technology....

www.technovelgy.com...

That's not what they're talking about there. The article's about a through-the-wall impulse radar for reading the number of people in a room. Which is somewhat old hat, I posted about that maybe 2006.

I agree....but as you well know, they don't come right out and say "hey, this technology will also include the ability to assassinate people from afar." The current technology is direct line-of-sight only.

DARPA has already created a way to 'x-ray' through walls and even track your biometrics through walls (similar to this research). But they haven't quite yet perfected the ability to stop your heart or create an aneurysm without direct line-of-sight.
edit on 15-10-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
A silent method of assassination that appears to be a simple natural death via heart attack that's virtually untraceable?

Oh so thats what this little notebook is. I keep drawing in it but it wont keep any pictures in it. And i though ti was hallucinating that apple loving shinigami. Im going to get my Potato chips.....and EAT!! muwhahahahaha!!!

Oh BTW they now can make pacemakers Electrocute your heart or shut off from 50 ft away with wireless now. PErfect way to make people think you have a deathnote.
That's the one danger I see with post-humanism. When more of your body functions are controlled by electronics, scenarios like what you described above as well within the realm of possibility. As we merge more and more with technology, murders will eventually stop being committed by weapons, but instead with computers. Imagine hacking someone's eyes so they don't see the cars on the busy intersection they're trying to cross. Or taking control of their stomach and causing it to overproduce acid and cause a bleeding ulcer, or remotely shutting down someone's liver before a night of heavy drinking.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

DARPA has already created a way to 'x-ray' through walls and even track your biometrics through walls (similar to this research). But they haven't quite yet perfected the ability to stop your heart or create an aneurysm without direct line-of-sight.

Visibuilding is one of my favorite topics, being a MIC radar geek.

Heck, even the guys at the goat lab have to be in line of sight to stop your heart. Seems to be a limitation of that sort of approach.

However, better living through chemistry, I always say.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Chemistry, eh? Until they get the whole quantum entanglement thing figured out.... Then your armchair assassin can off you from the porcelain throne if he or she so chose.... Lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

There's always the possibility of a see-through-walls device being used in conjunction with a drone mounted weapon hovering outside the window .

I alerted a major British politician to false flag fraud and following that I suddenly started experiencing heart problems. After a couple of weeks wondering if I should seek a medical opinion I got an indication of what was really going on. While I was out in the back garden my nine year old son walked in front of me, then clutched his chest and staggered back saying, "I feel like I'm dying." It took two days for it to sink in that I was most likely being targeted with an electronic weapon. I spoke about it on the phone and the heart problems suddenly stopped.

Around that time I had a feeling of being hunted one night. As I dozed I became aware of the sound of electric motors. I jumped up, flung open the window and looked around. I couldn't see anything, but the sound of the motors rapidly receded. This was before drones were widely available to the public.

My main experience with what appeared to be a covert weapon was painful. I walked ahead of a local military march carrying a sign with the website address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth. io911truth.org was the address at the time. Short and to the point. I figured that this march would have the largest number of intelligence officers watching of any event taking place in Britain that day. Why not educate the fools.

The next day I was engaged in an intense discussion with my brother when I felt a painful sensation in my mid back slightly to the right. If it hadn't been for the intensity of the conversation I would have reacted. I suspect they wait till you are preoccupied for this one. The last thing they want is to be confronted. They also have to avoid collateral damage from a beam that passes through you. Two people reacting would give a direct line back to the shooter.

The location we were sitting in, surrounded by crowds, would suggest the shooter stood behind and a little to the left so the beam passed through me and into the only patch of bare ground in front of us. I suspect the shooter either fiddled in a bag or looked at their camera or some such innocent looking act.

The pain steadily got worse hour by hour. By nightfall I was expecting to die and gave my last message. "To Captain Eric May. I died for your sins." I think he would have got the joke.

www.amfirstbooks.com...

He unluckily contracted the 1:30,000 chance disease (or if you are a conspiracy theorist --he probably got neurotoxined) within a few months after running his 7-28-2005 mission to thwart an apparent false flag nuke attempt on the British Petroleum refinery in Texas City, Texas shortly after the 7-7-2005 London subway terror bombing.

After three days I could stand almost upright again. After ten days the pain was gone but some symptoms remain. Damage was done. I suspect it may have been a combined microwave/gamma ray weapon. The gamma ray part can be quite a simple mechanical rotational shield device.

If it upset them that bad it was worth it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

or remotely shutting down someone's liver before a night of heavy drinking.

It is Friday here and Beer:30 is right around the corner so do not get any ideas.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I'd have thought they have used something like microwaves - in Sweden they discovered that a large radar system was actually giving agricultural workers heart attacks.

Really?

That's interesting...and frightening.

I mean...these days, we're pretty much engulfed in RF's, from cell phones, microwaves, TV and radio, WiFi, Aircraft comms, radar and military stuff we've yet to find out about.

I wonder if there is a correlation between rates and incidences of heart attacks / heart disease and the increased use of RF in our countries...if there's a direct link..what then?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

or remotely shutting down someone's liver before a night of heavy drinking.

It is Friday here and Beer:30 is right around the corner so do not get any ideas.

Quite right too!

I LOVE Fridays.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

A silent method of assassination that appears to be a simple natural death via heart attack that's virtually untraceable?

Oh so thats what this little notebook is. I keep drawing in it but it wont keep any pictures in it. And i though ti was hallucinating that apple loving shinigami. Im going to get my Potato chips.....and EAT!! muwhahahahaha!!!

Oh BTW they now can make pacemakers Electrocute your heart or shut off from 50 ft away with wireless now. PErfect way to make people think you have a deathnote.
That's the one danger I see with post-humanism. When more of your body functions are controlled by electronics, scenarios like what you described above as well within the realm of possibility. As we merge more and more with technology, murders will eventually stop being committed by weapons, but instead with computers. Imagine hacking someone's eyes so they don't see the cars on the busy intersection they're trying to cross. Or taking control of their stomach and causing it to overproduce acid and cause a bleeding ulcer, or remotely shutting down someone's liver before a night of heavy drinking.

HEy thats one reason I want to be a cyborg and work in a real life section 9. Cyber crimes seems to become a real industry in the future. Its also why we will start developing viruses and counter viruses to literally blow a attackers mind (or computer) Imagine getting a Shot thats a real anti virus program! lol! AVG cyber suite 2051 version 132.1.9 anyone?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Visibuilding is one of my favorite topics, being a MIC radar geek.

Heck, even the guys at the goat lab have to be in line of sight to stop your heart. Seems to be a limitation of that sort of approach.

However, better living through chemistry, I always say.

What about carcinogen/cardiotoxin/neurotoxin poison injecting machine insects?

What about poison injecting microscopic drones?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

what's going on beautiful SR? Haven't seen you around for a while, when those hurricanes hit Japan I was wondering if you are ok and you are good to see.

Anyway, to the point, I have a pacemaker and I am 27 sometimes it makes me feel like darth Vader lol, but yes it becomes concerning as we merge with our technologies the ability to hack and or potentially kill people with even less hands on methods. Kind of concerns you for an Orwellian type dystopia. I think of that kinda stuff a lot, but you know I am around electromagnetic fields often,more than any doctor would say is ok, however the pacemaker has some resistance otherwise it would of been fried by now, and I'm not saying I can walk into a MRI room because my heart might be ripped from my chest;that as we merge with technology we will build safe guards so that they aren't taken advantage of. Or at least I hope so.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3
Seems so pointless, there are so many ways to kill a human that a heart attack poison gun is almost a caricature.

There are at least 3 or so plants around my area which if ingested or concocted a bit with would kill a human by more such mysterious means. But why do any of that when even that is just to much work, # a sharpened pencil is a dangerous weapon, not to mention a gun, or even slapping somebody, yes I have seen people die from a hard slap, and yes a hard left hook can also kill people most especially if they have never been hit before, the human head was just not meant to be hit hard.

I mean there are so many dam ways to go about achieving that end, death or even heart attack that a heart attack gun is kind of hilarious, and one of the least conspicuous ways as well, as there are likely hundreds of other ways to achieve the same end, besides the death by plant which can be mixed in with food or other things that I said above.

And even as poison guns go, really don't even get started on that, google some up and this becomes not all that mysterious or deadly, its been done for a while, especially in poison dart or bow and arrow form, not even all that sneaky and silent. In fact it seems to be a rehash of an old hunting form from ages ago. Yes our ancestors were likely using this and other toxins and poisons much more deadly and natural effecting in caveman times to hunt pray.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3
Doubled for some reason.
edit on 6amTuesdayam032015f2amTue, 03 Nov 2015 06:56:32 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

What about "trojan vaccine" that target your DNA directly through a retrovirus delivered toxin producing gene?

All you have to do is have a time activated toxic enzyme that is to be released when your hormone levels drop off at 50 years old or so. The toxin slowly destroys your pancreas, and increases fat content in the blood and acts as a vasoconstrictor.

You get diabetes,high blood pressure, fatty liver,heart disease and atherosclerosis.

No one will know the better and the diseases will be blamed on the victim instead of the "poison gene".
Yeh keep telling yourself they don't have hyperpotient genetic bio-weapons yet(like the race specific ones that are documented to exist).

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
That sounds like death by old age

Not likely to be very effective at keeping the victim quiet in the time leading up to finality.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I believe it. Being targeted by government agencies in my life for being morally and intellectually superior to them, they personally used terrorist methods to try and coerce me into giving up a part of my freedom. The CIA aren't freedom fighters, they're killer bullies, damaging what makes it all possible for them to exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join