It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Ends Up In ER After Mixing Up Hair Mousse With Builders' Foam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a photo of a woman sitting in an Eastern European hospital waiting room started circulating around the Internet. According to the reports, she accidently mistook builders’ foam for hair mousse. Yes, now she has a big ol’ helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.

Now if you look carefully at the photo, you’ll notice some leaves and twigs in the foam. Perhaps there is more to the story

Link

I imagine the doctors and nurses had a hard time containing their laughter at this poor lady's situation.

Due to the fact that there are leaves and twigs mixed in with the foam, I think there may have been a bit of a brawl going on. Either that, or she was sippin' on the wine a bit too much

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

If there was ever time to find a doctor who makes house calls, that was the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
+1 for the nice pony tail...

Some sites are saying this was due to a shampoo mix up...

Makes no sense though since shampoo usually doesn't come in a spray can.

But no one seems to know where the story originated from.

This astonishing picture shows what happens if builder's foam gets mixed up with shampoo.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Very bad hair day! Extraordinary picture shows what happens if builder’s foam gets mixed up with shampoo. This astonishing picture shows what happens if builder's foam gets mixed up with shampoo.

www.lines-news.com...

I find it great that people keep reposting this image with alternative explanations since no one knows the real story. I mean clearly something happened, something went wrong. We don't know exactly what, but we all want an answer. Me? I like not knowing.

Wasn't this on the front page like a week ago? And she seems to have confused sticks and leaves for curlers. I think there is a different story to this pic. Last time this image was posted it was claimed that she mistook it for shampoo. Still doesn't add up.

Had this happen to me. Worked in a prefab house manufacturing warehouse. They would pump this stuff into voids in the wall piece through access holes that were drilled through the sides. The stuff got to the hole before the guy who was plugging it could put the plug in and it shot out onto my head. I had a giant helmet of the #... It is IMPOSSIBLE to remove. We had to slowly cut between it and my scalp and we still took 1inch sections of my scalp off. Bled like a bleep bleep.

www.reddit.com...

edit on 6-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I read that she was drunk and sleeping rough and some despicable dudes covered her hair with the builders foam as a prank. This would explain the volume of foam (you would never use this much hair product), the twigs and leaves, the foam on her clothes and lack of foam on her hands. Looking at her whole appearance, she doesn't look like she is prissy about styling her hair. Pretty sad to do this to someone.
edit on 6-10-2015 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Maybe she was just attempting to fill a void in her life by expanding her understanding of hair products?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Maybe a modern alternative to tarring and feathering.I've met a few Eastern Europeans who like to pretend that they're builders but even they have more building knowledge than her.
I wonder if it was some sort of weird sadistic punishment?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Boom boom.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Poor woman.

I once had a building company try to not pay my wages (holiday money) so I threatened to shove a tin of that stuff down the drainage pipes. They paid me instantly

For those who dont know what the foam is. Its a giant aerosol that sprays out a foam that expands ENORMOUSLY!! One can would fill many meters of underground pipes

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

'There's Something About Mary':..."Is that hair gel?"

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Works great for other things as well...

He gets a taste of his own medicine at the end though.

edit on 6-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
who keeps their builders foam in the same cabinet as their hair mousse?
she doesn`t need to go to the hospital for something like that she just needs a pair of scissors.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
looks like a hoax, no way she got that much sprayed in her hair before figuring out her error,, she said "I bet I can go viral", he said "you're on",, she won

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine please read my post

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Not to be a spoilsport, but that's a terrible prank. Had that stuff expanded round her face, this would be a different kind of story.

new topics

top topics

join