It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow says 600 militants have fled Syria . Headed to Europe ? .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hell, you know what? You're right. Russia has the best military in the world and hasn't missed a single target that they've bombed. Go Russia!
edit on 10/4/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

only 600?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Notice I didn't say "at the target" but "at the target area". He wasn't looking at a field a few hundred feet from where the bomb actually detonated.

It doesn't matter that there are two UAVs, or if there were ten UAVs, they're still keeping the crosshairs right in the target area.

Yes, the UAV that assigned the target to the bomber was directly aiming its laser at its target. The other UAV was not that is my point.

In the video you posted that crosshear we observe was not the crosshair that was locked on the target. That is why it looks like the bombs were way off. There is no way you can Draw a conclusion that the bombs missed its target when the crosshair you see is not locked onto to a target.

Show me a image where the SU crosshair have a crosshair locked onto its target. To see if you understand this.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wow , a reply in line with the OP . These terrorists need to be cut off from the outside world and have those that were persecuted decide their fate . You join isis you die as isis .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't care what you call failed. It is what the people wanted to end the bloodshed. We deny ignorance here. Your views on the subject are yours to make, but false they are.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join