It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite kitchen implement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Mine would have to be a beer opener. I can open beer without one in a pinch but an opener makes it so much easier.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
Mine would have to be a beer opener. I can open beer without one in a pinch but an opener makes it so much easier.

There are so many other items in the kitchen (and elsewhere) that can be used to open a bottle of beer (and wine).

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

The knives, the knives are my favorite. Just picked up a new cleaver yesterday and am so excited to use it tomorrow. It's nice and sharp

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Tea pot, I drink at least 10 cups a day, I have all kinds of teas, but black is my favorite.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My steel pots & pans, and my favorite.....Polish Pottery Bakeware!!
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1452049318&sr=8-12&keywords=polish+pottery+%2 6+stoneware

Sure the silicon spatula gets a workout, my steel tongs, ladles ect.....but it's a crappy set of neon green handled knives, my steel pots and the Polish Pottery that make my time in the kitchen a joy!! I was gifted a plastic cutting board with a image of a dark teal martini on it....it's sooooooo pretty!!!

Foe everyone who isn't familiar with the Polish Pottery Bakeware, google it. The stuff is AMAZING!!! Nothing sticks. I've dropped it and never broken a piece.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If your a young single guy, invest in a set of Corelle dishes. You can literally drop them on cement and they won't break.

They were my first set of dishes when I moved out. My mother knew I'd abuse the hell out of anything I had... lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join