It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nip Tuck! OMG! hehe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi all. Does anyone here like Nip/Tuck? OMG! I just got into that show like 3 episodes before the last season ended and it's driving me crazy! THE CARVER AHHHHHHH! HES SO SCARY LOLOLOL! Who is he? Did he kill whats his face? Ahhhh lol if anyone here likes Nip/Tuck too I would gladly have a discussion on who you think the carver is hehe.

Viddy well.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think the carver is Shawn's wife's new boyfriend...(the hint was the way he looked at Shawn on the tv screen during the news), plus he's an expendable character. Since they never really explored the Shawn jealousy route too much with him, I'm assuming he's there for another reason...

My wife can't get enough of that show...hehe...

Though Femke Jansen's character as a dude? Man, that threw me for a loop, hehe...shot that fantasy all to hell (can you say Onatopp? - character she played in Goldeneye...)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I love Nip/Tuck, that blonde with curly hair is hot! So are the two docs...

Whats up with this season's encore, there's a finally to the encore, which those episodes don't even make sense with the 1st season, their just crazy out there episodes!

I want to find out who the carver is too, please remind me who this shawn's wife's new boyfriend is, is that the model who apparantly was british but faked his accent?? He did want to get into surgery and was an aspiring model was he not?

Oooo the anticipation!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Yoga Tennis coach....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's a woman.....I can't see them killing off Christian, he survived the gas sucking crazy plastic surgeon....can't remember his name, but you know who I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When does the new season start -- I love the show. I can't see Christian dying either -- the show would be dull without him.

jm

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Damn, I know it's soon, would have to ask my wife...can't wait to see the season opener....

new topics

top topics

join