It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Police Shoot Berlin Islamist After Knife Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well, they have to keep the official figures down somehow. By avoiding having to add these lads to the official umemployment figures, there's a saving of 600.

But what other reason would you send these kids back? What have they done to deserve this? Why are their lives no longer in danger by returning to Afghanistan?

I'll await the right's reply.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: neformore
Asylum seekers can't be deported?

Lets nail the lid on the coffin of that BS

Schooled in Britain, deported to danger: UK sends 600 former child asylum seekers back to Afghanistan;
www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

But the OP was about Germany.

However, the German authorities were unable to deport him as he had refugee status and was at risk of being killed in his native Iraq.

That coffin door is still wide open.

The O.P was about what happened in Germany coming to the U.K because of the influx of Asylum Seekers.

But you believe whatever fits your agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

What agenda would that be ?

Agreeing that people should be leary of refugees ?

That's called wisdom, not agenda.
edit on 18-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The O.P was about what happened in Germany coming to the U.K because of the influx of Asylum Seekers.

Nope, the OP made no mention of the UK, here, I'll quote his posted words again in case you forgot:

A sign of things to come?

Apparently, he was a convicted terrorist who was supposed to be tagged and after his was released they were unable to deport him as he was a registered asylum seeker.

Just pointing it out for balance.
It could be seen as an agenda in itself when one invents a message which has not been expressed in an opening post.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree that we should all be wary of what is possible. But as I said, be wary of what is amongst us, it's easier to hide.

I don't know if Germany has the same laws regarding foreign nationals and deportation, but the O.P was exaggerating the effects it could have in the U.K.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Nope, the OP made no mention of the UK, here, I'll quote his posted words again in case you forgot:

A sign of things to come?

Apparently, he was a convicted terrorist who was supposed to be tagged and after his was released they were unable to deport him as he was a registered asylum seeker.

Just pointing it out for balance.
It could be seen as an agenda in itself when one invents a message which has not been expressed in an opening post.

Okay, my bad, it's things to come in Germany.

Don't worry folks, it's only what's to come in Germany.

No wonder all my other posts on here regarding the deportation of foreign nationals from the U.K were ignored.

Edit- In all fairness, as retribution, I have flagged this thread.
edit on 18/9/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

...and in fairness, I would not have supported deporting young adults who had been pretty much naturalised in the UK after years living here since arriving as child asylum seekers. From my own experiences in senior Crown service the system is restrictively scripted regarding interpretation of statutory law so the blame lies solely at the desks of Secretaries of State.

It could well deserve it's own dedicated thread, as an example of the difficult standards of evidence required for those children who turn 18 and have to seek asylum again when their temporary 'leave to remain' has run out. How the # do they argue their case based on childhood memories which could be many years old after learning English etc here.

It is a disgrace of course, but probably deserves its own thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Well, who could ever consider supporting that treatment of young people?

We need to be mindful and vigilant, I know that, but let's be sensible with spreading this message. We know the U.K are selecting who will be invited to these shores from the camps.

Are the youngsters they are going to bring over going to face the same fate?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Are the youngsters they are going to bring over going to face the same fate?
I hope not, and I would advocate against it every time, of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Apparently in Germany, according the source they cannot..

If I am wrong, fair enough, but it seems the German are setting themselves up for some problems if that is actually the case.

edit on 19/9/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Apparently in Germany, according the source they cannot..

If I am wrong, fair enough, but it seems the German are setting themselves up for some problems if that is actually the case.

I would suggest the Germans change their laws regarding deportation of foreign nationals. It's obviously not an E.U law, otherwise WE would have the same problem.

Whatever possessed Merkel to welcome all refugees from Syria, I just can't understand?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Yes, I see. As long as I sit on my sofa and don't move, I am responsible for nothing.

No as long as my actions and choices I am responsible for did not to creating an issue I am not responsible in any way shape or form for an issue.

Do you really understand or are you simply trying to dictate responsibility so you can justify who should fix it? Really seems like the latter.
edit on 19-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No, I am just searching for human sense and humanity. We, the Germans, are not responsible for the mess in Syria at all, since we never were involved in anything there. But we are ALL responsible for letting things like that occur and go on.
Nobody is talking about the situation in Yemen right now. Sana'a is bombed everyday. But they are bombed by your allies.

Sooner or later these people have to flee. I hope, they have enough money to pay the transport to USA, because we really cannot take them all. It is a bad situation and we all must see how we can solve this.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: stumason

Signs of things to come because a guy that had been there for two decades acted violently?

Yousef had lived in Germany since 1994

Or maybe a sign that Muslim asylum seekers are much more prone to becoming radicalized, and people like you want millions of them in Europe.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Many of those who come are better than many of those who don't want them to come. That's a fact either.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

No, I am just searching for human sense and humanity. We, the Germans, are not responsible for the mess in Syria at all, since we never were involved in anything there. But we are ALL responsible for letting things like that occur and go on.
Nobody is talking about the situation in Yemen right now. Sana'a is bombed everyday. But they are bombed by your allies.

Sooner or later these people have to flee. I hope, they have enough money to pay the transport to USA, because we really cannot take them all. It is a bad situation and we all must see how we can solve this.

Actually.. if you look at it a certain way... the germans in WW2 could had prevented this mess. they could had rounded them up as well liek the jewish people. the middle east would had been much quieter i imagine.

Not advocating that just saying it could had happenned. Personally they need to be sent home regardless of their circumstances.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Okay, you are probably drunken and did not really write this. Let's put this aside as something that never happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

I wrote the last sentence. I have no more sympathy for the middle eastern countries. their actions they have taken when people actually try to help them killed that off.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join