It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for martial law?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Your venom notwithstanding, I am beyond being "afraid" because I am well aware that I will NOT get through the future "unscathed." I accept that and simply do my best to prepare my family for the future. To put us in the best place possible to live in whatever the new paradigm will be.

I feel bad for you. You seem to be so angry. That's no way to live, in my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Uh Sham, you didn't get the intel bulletin?

We have been "Jade Helming" for about a month now.

We start moving people into FEMA camps tomorrow.

Let me see if I can find that bulletin and forward it to you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We live in a reflection of other worlds where these events take place.

For most it is not a problem because closed minds keep their reality safe from universal truths.

Every action has a reaction!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute. Are you telling me, I was the only one kidnapped and put in a FEMA camp. That marshal law has not been enacted.

I was wondering why my FEMA camp looked like someones basement, and my FEMA uniform is made of all black leather.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

My agency's fax machine has been broken for like three months so I guess we missed it. We're so far behind already

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That's the plan though! Don't you know anything? They knew we'd be prepared for today but when we all relax tomorrow...

BAM!!!!!!!!

PS. You shill!
edit on 9/15/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The fax came through. You weren't on the list but I'm totally pencilling you in after THAT comment....

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow...what a pompously arrogant thread.

So glad I spent my time reading the OP.

No, thank YOU OP...

THANK YOU.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I always go one step too far :/

lol

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

No, thank YOU OP...

THANK YOU.

No no, thank YOU for your incredibly valuable input and contribution to the thread.

It always perplexes me when people whine about wasting time reading something...by wasting more time to comment on how they wasted their time.

But no seriously, thank YOU!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
No need to enact martial law. Why take over by force. "They" are getting everything they wanted without violence or force (save for a few riots based on false race-driven narratives).

The New-Speak is working. The United States and Europe are being flooded with third-worlders (and their cultures) and tons of people in the West are cheering it on (either because they are flat out dumb or scared of being called racist).

The public schools are pathetic, since the last thing "they" want is a truly educated and informed public.

Politicians across the globe are doing end-runs around established laws/constitutions.

I believe a character from one of those cruddy newer Star Wars movies put it best (paraphrase).... "So this is how democracy dies? With a round of applause?"

THE END

The above comments with just a touch of elaboration should be the statement read before the closing of many threads here on ATS.

It really is this simple... Everything is going according to plan. We are just too scared, brainwashed, unhealthy, misguided and confused to notice it among all of our distractions and struggles. Meanwhile the question should always be, 'what are we going to do about it?' Until the next crisis comes along either collectively or within our own lives, and back to survival mode it is...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
When we lost our money being backed by gold and the federal reserve took over, we've been under Martial Law ever since. What must be realized is the degree of control. As time moves on this will be realized and too late to turn back the clock, as our opportunity to regain control was lost at Waco Texas when we were told to stand down because things were going to be fixed....and the rest is History

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRedBeard

originally posted by: eluryh22
No need to enact martial law. Why take over by force. "They" are getting everything they wanted without violence or force (save for a few riots based on false race-driven narratives).

The New-Speak is working. The United States and Europe are being flooded with third-worlders (and their cultures) and tons of people in the West are cheering it on (either because they are flat out dumb or scared of being called racist).

The public schools are pathetic, since the last thing "they" want is a truly educated and informed public.

Politicians across the globe are doing end-runs around established laws/constitutions.

I believe a character from one of those cruddy newer Star Wars movies put it best (paraphrase).... "So this is how democracy dies? With a round of applause?"

THE END

The above comments with just a touch of elaboration should be the statement read before the closing of many threads here on ATS.

It really is this simple... Everything is going according to plan. We are just too scared, brainwashed, unhealthy, misguided and confused to notice it among all of our distractions and struggles. Meanwhile the question should always be, 'what are we going to do about it?' Until the next crisis comes along either collectively or within our own lives, and back to survival mode it is...

That.

Why would anything need to be done when we are all cooperating so nicely? There are plenty of prisons to fill with those who step too far out of line. No need to round everyone up, really. At least, not right now...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The Jade Helm exercise has been an annual training exercise since 2000 or so, hasn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

They decided to not bother because of some dudes in Texas went on the internet calling them out on what they were planning.
So all the guys telling us of their dastardly plans actually saved us all from the Government.
Foiled their plans see?.

Thats crazy talk, everyone knows it was diverted because that guy from the future that came back to get his IBM brick and changed our outcome for our timeline. If you don't believe me , he did it back in 2012 too.

edit on 22930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2015 22:22:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Then you've got the whole: "Oh, what, you citizenry wanna get a little unruly, well okay then let's remind you about this little martial law thing we do every year, that get your attention?" Sort of put it out there to make a show of it, remind people that Uncle Sam likes to be prepared, or more specifically is prepared to deal with you.

There are also plenty of legitimate reasons to conduct these sorts of exercises. We do need to try and be prepared for anything in this country, and are not without vulnerabilities.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sooooo glad this Jade Helm thingy is over. Yesterday was absolutely horrible!

I was taken against my will to a FEMA camp and thrown into a chair that had blinding lights in my face. These people gave me shots of some kind of mind controlling serum in my mouth and then proceeded to scrape my teeth with metal picks for an hour.

After that, they took me to another room where they drilled into two of my teeth and put in RFID chips. They disguised the FEMA camp as "Family dental care" and they called the RFID chips "fillings".

Whatever, I'm home now. My teeth are clean and I no longer have any cavities, but it was still pretty dramatic. They gave me a card that says I will be getting abducted again in three months to do another "cleaning".

Damn you Jade Helm, damn you to dental hell!!!

Edit: When they were almost done, they coated my teeth with Fluoride. FLUORIDE!!!
edit on 16-9-2015 by KawRider9 because: Forgot about the fluoride

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: nullafides

No, thank YOU OP...

THANK YOU.

No no, thank YOU for your incredibly valuable input and contribution to the thread.

It always perplexes me when people whine about wasting time reading something...by wasting more time to comment on how they wasted their time.

But no seriously, thank YOU!

Actually, I did offer valuable input and contribution.

It was in the form of sarcasm on the tail end of truth.

It was a challenge to you over your overt snarkiness and general overall attitude. So, you *knew* that Jade Helm was going to be nothing? You *knew* there was going to be no martial law, all along?

Really?

Did you offer up your wisdom in advance?

Honestly, your post made me wonder. Made me wonder what in the world you even come here for. You seem to want to shut down the thought of possibilities. If you think all large wooden horses delivered to your gate, they surely are always going to be benign gifts, no?

To be truthful, everything I read about Jade Helm had me concerned. The people I know in the military were acting somewhat skittish about it. One might even say, a wee bit nervous. To me, there was substance. Enough to warrant consideration and awareness.

I do not own a gun. I am not a prepper. I'd have been as screwed as the average joe had it actually come to a scenario of martial law. But, I'd have rather had some insight as to it's coming. Some portent or omen rather than being blind sided.

Your post struck me as little more than a punch in the arm followed by a laughing taunt of "HA! You FLINCHED!".

It's called a nervous system. In a healthy being, it samples everything, and makes the body aware. Without it, we are blind.

Without it, you end up getting punched...alot.

So, your post had precious little to no value at all beyond the taunt of a schoolboy declaring that anyone who dared be concerned flinched. Because, you know, that's a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

TLDR. But I do appreciate you gracing the thread with your valuable input and precious time yet again. Seeing as it was such a colossal waste of your time the first time you visited, it only makes sense to come back and write an essay.

And yes, I did say from the beginning that it was exactly what "they" said it was going to be: training.

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And you are still as obnoxious in your approach and attitude as I called you out for being.

Hope that works out for you in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join