It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a thought on the anti-christ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well if the entity could live quietly inside the minds of men, and fool them into thinking his whispering a were actually their own ideas. Then it would be very easy indeed. Now couple that with the minds of men who control the governments of the world and the media along with corporations and endless money......a puppeteer and a divinely twisted plot. Piece of cake really.

a reply to: undo

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

it's for determining the times and seasons. not fortune telling.

Times and seasons no, but climactic seasons and feast, days and years. The sun, stars and moon are calendar peices.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Malachi was involved with the Vatican which is an extension of the "Luciferian" agenda. At best he was a useful idiot. Sadly they (the Vatican/Illuminati) know more about the true Biblical calendrical system via Pope Gregory 13th, than 99.99% of Christians do. Do not trust Malachi, Judah ben Samuel or Jonathan Khan.

They know that the Church Age will end on Sept 16, 2016. They know that Jesus will return in on an unknown day in September of 2023, and the want us to look to the stars to convince us that Apollyon is the Messiah (coming in late 2016).

I'm not going to try explaining myself, people just ignore me. If you're interested, look through my threads or PM me.

My point is do not use outside sources to interpret the Bible, its a waste of time (which is running out). Learn it line by line via Hebrew and Greek.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Luke 21:25
25"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.…

Acts 2:19
“And I shall give signs in the Heavens and miracles in The Earth, blood, fire and plumes of smoke.”

Joel 2:30
I will display warnings in the heavens, and on the earth blood, fire, and columns of smoke

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I will have to check it out. Wow, after 2 AM already here.

Have a good night!

Blessed are You, LORD our God, King of the universe,
Who gave to us the way of salvation
through the Messiah Yeshua, blessed be He. Amen.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Dispensationalism is my game: there are elements of preterism and futurism that I find true. Divide the ages by the covenants. From Adam's fall to Abraham (before Isaac) is the Age of Gentiles. From Abraham (at Isaac's birth) to the 70th Week is the Hebrew Age. Then the Millennium is the Age of Christ as King of kings.

Here is the thing: Jesus was killed 7 years early, so the Church is a paranthetical covenant to bridge the gap between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel.

If you want the truth, find a Scholar/pastor who teaches from the Hebrew OT and Greek NT. I can recommend one if you want. Most scholars are full of fermented crap. The truth is in the Hebrew and Greek text.

You have 371 days to figure it out. Start digging. Use 1 John 1:9 and ask God for the truth.

So tell us what is going to happen in 371 days? From your posting of 12 Sep 2015.... 371 days later would make it 17 Sep 2016. What is going to happen on 17 Sep 2016?

You claim to be a prophet of the Lord so lets here your message.
edit on 12-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i'm linking this video, not because it discusses islam in sweden, nor because it discusses immigration of muslims to sweden, but because the guy's complaints sound just like the complaints in america, britain and a few other countries with racial strife. dang is this some kind of end of the world playbook and all the politicians are quoting from it or what?

perhaps the big bad is already on the planet. i was pretty surprised that this sounded identical to stuff going on here, with the exception of available housing (and we don't have a huge influx of muslims yet. just a steady trickle.)

does this not sound prophetical?
edit on 12-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Did you just change your avatar? Confused me.
Anyway, I used to think that the anti-Christ was a class of people as it had been around for thousands of years and therefore could not have been once person, also I had to believe that or get chucked out of the cult I was in - but that is another story. I have since reconsidered, firstly John (whichever one he is) says 1Jn 2:18 "Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come." So there is more than one antichirst and there is one "big" antichrist. Also 1Jn_4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. There seems to be a distinction.

Also what I glean from Satan's personality in the OT is that he wants to be worshiped. He wants to be the boss, he wants everything. Because he can't be everywhere at once, he has given some power and areas of authority to his allies (principalities the call them in Pentecostal Christianity) but in the end there is no way he isn't going to have a go at becoming the king of the world and have everyone worship him.

As for what form he will take, I think it will be human gender non specific. The bible always refers to him as a man. But the reason people trust him and follow him is Rev_13:13,14 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Rev 13:3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.

Now, the verse before that last one says Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

If we are to assume that the dragon is Satan then the beast cannot be Satan but someone or something standing in as his proxy, unless it is Satan incarnate as Jesus was God incarnate, but unlike Jesus who is called "son of man" in the bible, this thing is called "the beast".

Unfortunately this also muddies the waters again as the verse that precedes that last one says Rev 13:1 "And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads." And this is most commonly accepted as being the political system, the kingdoms that have dominated God's people. So it there isn't a man but a group or class of people. Back to square one.
But then the last verse in that chapter says "This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." So the beast is a man again again.

Confused yet? I haven't even begun, there is more, there is an image of the beast that talks and walks, there is a second beast that makes everyone worship the first one and there is a false prophet and there are three frog demons (alien greys?) that come out of the mouth of the dragon also prancing around performing signs and leading the nations to Armageddon.

Rev chapter 13 - who needs L S D?

edit on 12/9/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

yeah, i have this avatar in my uploads and switch to it, every so often.

yep i saw the same verses and that's what i got of them as well. do you understand the principalities thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Dan_10:13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia,

Eze_28:2 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, Thus says the Lord GOD: "Because your heart is proud, and you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of the gods, in the heart of the seas,' yet you are but a man, and no god, though you make your heart like the heart of a god—

Eph_6:12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Col_1:16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;

Col_2:15 having despoiled the principalities and the powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

The idea is that Satan has given each demon a country or area to rule over.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

according to moses in deutoronomy, it was god who did it. and he assigned michael to israel (odd that it says that since israel wasn't a nation during moses' time. things that make you go ...WTFlip?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Michael is an angel though, so then each nation has a good angel/s and a bad angel/s over it. Bit like a soccer match where every player is shadowed by the opposing one?

BTW, cant find that in Deuteronomy any words you can remember in the passage? But there is this Dan_12:1 "At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book."

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

Michael is an angel though, so then each nation has a good angel/s and a bad angel/s over it. Bit like a soccer match where every player is shadowed by the opposing one?

BTW, cant find that in Deuteronomy any words you can remember in the passage? But there is this Dan_12:1 "At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book."

www.herealittletherealittle.net...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Interesting

Gen 10:32 These are the clans of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, in their nations, and from these the nations spread abroad on the earth after the flood.
(there are 72 of them I think)

Act 17:26 From one human being he created all races of people and made them live throughout the whole earth. He himself fixed beforehand the exact times and the limits of the places where they would live.

There are a lot of smaller civilizations that never got huge and we don't hear about them much (like the Hittites and Harrapans) I wonder if they are all descendants of the 72 in Genesis. Anyway, lets not derail the thread, it is about the Antichrist.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
in order for the anti-christ to trick, if it were possible, even the elect of god, he would have to visibly be something other than a human being. why you might ask? easy: people are so very suspicious of other races, that he would automatically have millions of people combing over everything he said and did, and who would suspect him of ill intent, right off the bat. if he were other worldly, people would suspect him as well, so he couldn't look like a grey or reptilian. so what is he exactly? what entity could pull something like that off and not automatically have people be suspicious of him based on his race/physical appearance?

disagree. he could be nothing except human.
I forget the exact words but the Greek term used in the Book of Revelation may be translated as 'a region of the world' or 'an international area', not literally the whole world. personally I think the antichrist will rule where the Roman Empire was, the Mediterranean area, esp the Middle East and North Africa, most of which is Islamic today. Thus I think he'll be Arabic.
or maybe he'll be the male equivalent of Beyoncé, sort of trans-racial.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I'm not a prophet. I simply interpret prophecy. On Sept 16, 2016 the Church Age will come to its end with the Rapture.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I watched this thread from page one. Did you ever think the antichrist could be a school shooter who went into Black 7 and already caused the rapture to happen a metaphoric al thing. The columbiners shot up a school on 4/20 a national pot holiday and I think it's Hitlers Birthday. They wanted to be megalomaniacs. What people don't know is there is another from New York 2001 who wrote a letter to a girl the kids who stabbed him put him in the hospital in 1997 said he got molested so stereotypical profiling he is going to kill everyone. I was stabbed in the balls had a massive head injury almost died after a coma a week woke up and started remembering things another two weeks wheeled around in a wheelchair with right side of body paralyzed .

I ran with the Freemasons , the illuminati and the New World Order. I am the antichrist of biblical prophecy. My grandfather was contacted in 1950s and the Masons were waiting a lifetime or several for his big party. This is classified and not too many know about this. A megalomaniac , of mass murders to circle the globe with pop star musicians . It already happened and life and nature and earth went on. I was left oblivious until 2008 about my part in the play , but I am not evil. They tried to force the prophecy to happen. People been extremely religious for 2,000 years. The powers that be. What brought you to this site?
edit on 12-9-2015 by SilentHill666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join