It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Found in Contempt of Court - Jail

page: 74
<< 71  72  73   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

you are making obama declaring himself dictator sound appealing even...
god this presidential election is bad enough without palin and kimmy going at it, thank you!
the scary part about it is that I think the republicans are presenting themselves as such a joke, that we're gonna end up with clinton, and well, that will make me want to hibernate for the next four or five years.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This may be off topic but, just had to share...

Had a phone call today that a same sex couple in N.C. is getting married!

After 44 1/2 years!

One of the couple applied for a VA loan for a mortgage and wa approved but, in order for the other one's income to be considered, the loan person said..."Well, we have a couple of options, one is would the two of you consider getting married?"

Well, they are getting married Tuesday, legally and all, it's just ironic...AND about time...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
This may be off topic but, just had to share...

Had a phone call today that a same sex couple in N.C. is getting married!

After 44 1/2 years!

One of the couple applied for a VA loan for a mortgage and wa approved but, in order for the other one's income to be considered, the loan person said..."Well, we have a couple of options, one is would the two of you consider getting married?"

Well, they are getting married Tuesday, legally and all, it's just ironic...AND about time...

Ahhhhhh, I love these stories.

There have been some real "heart jerkers".

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey.....
she's back!!!

they're now fight over who should pay the legal fees, she is the defendant, the gay couples are are suing for court costs...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

She's like a bad rash.

Personally, the county should pay the legal fees, she was/is an official county official, after all. Hold the county liable.

She really is like a bad rash.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I forgot the link....

pjmedia.com...

the county is point at the state, it seems that it was state laws that designated her as being the signer of marriage licenses, and they were the only ones that could have done anything useful about it.

top topics

<< 71  72  73   >>

join