It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beginners Guide to Magick

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
a reply to: Involutionist
Love is the Law.

Love under Will.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
I have walked it with much success. It lead me up to the top of the light-tower...

Reminds me of another creature in Heaven that reached the top of the light-tower...

Things did not go well for him.

In fact because of him, success has become nothing more than a massive illusion.

It has been reversed just like Michael Ellner says in the sig quote.

One cannot see that which he knows doesn't exist.

The greatest things in life are not things.

Finding success is an exercise in futility for one that does not know what is actually is.

Those links on the first page about Lyke Uzorma, Ana Mendez, and Ian Clayton, explain this far better than I can.

This life is a preparation for the next, to see what we'll do with time...

Fire on the Altar MP3

“We just don’t want to come to the end of our lives and realize that we were playing a game." ~ Francis Chan

Before we were born in the world, each one of us were given a unique mission that we alone could fulfill.

Connecting with one's purpose should be every ones goal in life.

We all have scroll prepared by God before we were conceived in our mother’s womb. It’s important we discover what is written on it so we can walk in it and fulfil our Testimony; for it is on this that we will be judged and rewarded. At the end of this life Jesus will compare what we have done with what we should have done with our lives. We have a lifetime to discover what is on our scroll and work it out and achieve it.

Your Scroll and Testimony ~ The Testimony of Your Scroll MP3

God is Love. That is His very nature. It was what caused Him to create the universe and to create every one of us. And Love wants the best; God wants the best for us, for each of us. He knows what the best is for each of us, that best is already written on a scroll, if you read Psalm 139 it says that He knew you before you were even born. Already on that scroll in heaven your whole life is set out, His will for your life, and He wants to reveal it to you. He wants you to know the best. Truth

"You are not of this world. You are going to die in about 50 years, for real, maybe sooner at best. Life is a vapor. You are going to die, sooner then you think. You are going to face the uncreated One, in your barrenness, in your raw self, you are going to face the uncreated One. But what you do in this age with your heart response in love is the only thing, the only thing, the only thing that matters.

In the truest sense of the word. Why are you here? To choose love. Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity. You are going to be there in just a moment, you are going to be there in just a moment. And what you have done in love and service is what is going to stand in that day."

Eternity - YouTube

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
This is the true focus of EVERY form of teaching and enlightenment on this planet. To make sure you are going nowhere, sorry murgatroid but not ONE exists that is actually good, or helpful, or in ANY WAY shape of form TRUTH.

My own personal experiences with the supernatural 100% disagree.

So do countless others with first hand knowledge.

The evidence is far to massive.

The mathematical odds alone ought to get anyone's attention who is seriously interested in what is real.

There comes a point where you no longer believe a thing once you've seen enough solid evidence.

Experience does that to a person.

I'm talking about the genuine now, not the counterfeit.

Whenever there is a counterfeit, you can bet that the genuine will be just as real.

This is the reason I gave those links on page 1.

These people are on the cutting edge of what is really going on in supernatural realms.

edit on 5-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Didn't you know you already bowed to Lucifer?

Such a shame you don't know that. You want the inside scoop Shirley? Since Lucifer is the highest angel and the Lord of this World he possesses the siddhis of the three times and the instructions on controlling the three realms. From appearances, the book of samsara and nirvana. Thus he attaineth the Iṣṭva and Vaśtva siddhis: possessing absolute lordship and having the power to subjugate all.

So you see, it is true that Lucifer is the one you bow to, have already bowed to, want to bow to and contemplate bowing to.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I stopped taking religion seriously a LONG time ago when I learned that this so called 'Lord of this World' was the one behind it.

Have you seen the State Farm commercial?

Well the idea also applies to religion as well.

That's why it's one of the most powerful forms of mind control on the planet.

Guy: Where did you hear that?
Girl: The Internet.
Guy: And you believed it?
Girl: Yeah. They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true.
Guy: Where did you hear that?
Girl: The Internet.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I admire your passion. I have a hard time not agreeing with you on most things but magic is the key.

"Flesh is a trap. That's what he used to say.
Flesh is a trap. And magic sets us"

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: darkbakeThe majority of Swedes uses hand sanitizer. A one meter perimeter, dont sit close. Cause humans are disgusting when it comes to personal hygiene.

if you dont get some germs then when you do you may die!
some kids eat dirt! it builds up a resistance.
We Are about half bacteria. kill them all of and we are nothing.
and yes I am on topic just vague.

if this is his Beginners ! then we dont stand a chance...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist
S&F for an excellent post. There's so much to respond. Baba Lon (Lon Milo DuQuette) is one of my favorites -- I have a number of his books.

Neville Goddard is my favorite New Thought teacher, although I need to make clear I do NOT agree with him on everything. Neville did not believe in reincarnation. To me reincarnation is just a matter of fact. Neville was also taught by Abdullah (a Black Jew) that the Bible is solely symbolic -- I think the Bible is much more complicated then that, being a mixture of genuine history and allegory, parables, etc. -- written over centuries by many different authors.

I have all the books you've mentioned in your OP, except "The Red Book" by Jung. Have you actually read "The Red Book"?

Thank you for the link to Paul Levy's article -- really excellent and worth studying. Lots to respond to in that alone.

As for Dion Fortune, I'm a bit surprised you've never heard of her. Her "The Mystical Qabalah" has been considered the standard "intro to the Qabalah" book for the last 80 years.

Dion Fortune did NOT go mad in the end. She was diagnosed with Leukemia and died very quickly after that (3 months maybe). She was in her mid-fifties. I have a number of her books -- including a couple of biographies.

Kudos for attempting to help people -- not an easy subject to teach. I learned somethings.

(post by Atorias removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Much like people who are unlucky, always claiming they have the worst

_Manifestation
edit on 14-9-2015 by AbusiveWhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join