It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 in Alabama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Shaun King is bi-racial. BLM is not racist. Neither of you can back up your claims.

"A family member said...". Cool story. Doesn't make it true.

yes he is white

him his father his mother and his brother......

and its clear BLM is racist, when they shut Bernie down they called everyone white racists, they call everyone in DC Racist

They call for the kiling of cops, they chant Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon

They love to kick out white reporters

LOL One of their main men turns out to be another white person faking it.......

Keep your head in the sand if you want

CNN’s Don Lemon told viewers that he had spoken to a family member who told him King is caucasian. Possibly the same person Lemon spoke to, as well as two childhood acquaintances of King’s who all say he was never considered anything other than white.

Explosively, they suggest that the “hate crime” King claims was perpetrated on him was racially motivated but it didn’t happen because King was black: it happened because he was a white man dating a black girl.

yeah........you just stick to your story......

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

He's not white. That's not his father cropped from the picture. Check this thread I did on him.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He's not white. That's not his father cropped from the picture. Check this thread I did on him.

And that thread was done before his family and friends came out and said no hes white, his family is white, his real dad is white and so is his mom and his brothers, he was white all through school , hes not bi racial

The Guy who talked to the family? the reporter? is Don Lemon, a black homosexual liberal news person, come on, if it wasnt true what angle would he possibly have?

Hes lying, hes not black

i dont get how far deep in denial people can actually go.....
edit on 9/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Hmmm..

I think I would trust students that actually went to school with the man rather than yourself or Briebart..or even the Vaunted Don Lemon his Tweeting interviews...that you seem to hold in such high Journalistic Regard..

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Hmmm..

I think I would trust students that actually went to school with the man rather than yourself or Briebart..or even the Vaunted Don Lemon his Tweeting interviews...that you seem to hold in such high Journalistic Regard..

www.facebook.com...

according to the report like i said it WAS the kids that went to school with him that said he was white.......

Youre retorte to a news report lol, telling me it doesnt hold up to "journalistic Regard" is Facebook?

yeah cause everything we read on facebook is real.......

Sorry Ill trust his family and the multitudes of proof behind the issue, over Facebook....

This is all a bit off topic other than to point out that the whole BLM thing is a fraud, ALL LIFE MATTERS , not just the racist BLM
edit on 9/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i think i missed why it was important if shaun king was white or black? ?? ? what's it matter? i think i may have missed part of the story. can someone fill me in with the short version of it?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
kali

i'm pretty even handed on these topics, as i think the concept of blm is a good one. i also think the concept of alm is a good one. racism though, no matter the source, is ugly. i think we can all agree on that. so can you tell me why it matters if king is black or white?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
apparently a tricky question???

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If all lives mattered, black lives matter wouldnt exist. All it is is a giant shut up to people of color

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
If all lives mattered, black lives matter wouldnt exist. All it is is a giant shut up to people of color

i saw the statistics and based on violent crimes commited, whites and blacks were killed by police in the same ratios. so alm is applicable. but hey, if you have an organization designed to deal with a specific race (which blm does), i don't see any reason why it shouldn't exist as its own entity. it's just that it creates race based pockets of "we are not the same" even though statistically, whites and blacks are killed by police in the same ratios while in the process of commiting violent crimes. or at least, i thought i read that a day or so ago.

correct me if i'm wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

And that thread was done before his family and friends came out

Shaun King wrote that after Don Lemon talked to alleged family member. His mother had an affair with a black man while married to the man on Kings birth certificate.

The Guy who talked to the family? the reporter? is Don Lemon, a black homosexual liberal news person, come on, if it wasnt true what angle would he possibly have?

Gay, black, liberal journalists can't fail to double check their sources ever? OR... all families are incapable of hating a family member or lying to the media when a family member makes the media? Nice attempt at a sacred cow though...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Youre retorte to a news report lol, telling me it doesnt hold up to "journalistic Regard" is Facebook?

Those are life long friends of Shaun King.

Sorry Ill trust his family and the multitudes of proof behind the issue, over Facebook

An anonymous family member and anonymous friends... cuz CNN? And this constitutes 'multitudes of proof' to you? Vicki Pate and Breitbart favorite sources of yours or something? Glenn Beck has destroyed your ability to think critically.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Indigo5

Hmmm..

www.facebook.com...

according to the report like i said it WAS the kids that went to school with him that said he was white.......

Yes...Because STUDENTS, WITNESSES AND ACTUAL INVESTIGATORS OF THE INCIDENT ARE NOW CORROBORATING SHAUN'S ACCOUNT....VS. NON-SPECIFIC GOSSIP CITED BY PSUEDO MEDIA..

Examples: SHEA FOLD (Witness and Classmate)

Unfortunately, it seems that several groups on the Internet are spreading lies about an event that happened at my high school while I was a student there.

He never saw what hit him. He never had a chance. I didn't stop to count how many attacked him, but the number was easily in the neighborhood of a dozen. They were big white farm boys, all members of the FFA. Immediately a crowd formed while they stomped the life right out of Shaun, who couldn't have weighed much more than 100 pounds, if at all.

I remember not being able to get close, certainly not close enough to interfere. The attackers had formed a circle around the debacle and would not let anyone in. It stuck in my mind for years as the most disgusting thing I had ever seen.

THE FIRST INVESTIGATOR

he had trauma to his face, redness and abrasions, and that he was complaining of rib and back pain. My initial report and the basis for the criminal charge that was filed were based upon what I OBSERVED of Shaun's APPARENT injuries. Shaun indicated to me that he had pain that I could not see and that is noted in the report. I do not know what the extent of the injuries that Shaun complained of were, as that information was never forwarded to me later to determine if a more severe charge was warranted.

I want to emphasize again that although the suspect was charged with minor aggravated assault, that does not mean Shaun could not have had more serious injuries. Concerning where I listed his ethnicity on the report, it again is based on observation. Those of you that know Shaun are aware that he has a light complexion. When I met him and his mother, Kay, at the emergency room, I noted for the reporting purposes on the report, that Shaun was white. It was a reasonable assumption given that his mother is white. I could easily have noted that he was black if he had been sitting there with a black parent.

I have located several statements from people who support the gang assault story ..

PLUS A TEACHER AT THE TIME

Shea Gold, you are correct. This incident did occur. I was one of the teachers getting students to clear the hallway and get to class. Shaun King was also one of my students at that time.

www.facebook.com...

SO YAh...With the MAN WHO INVESTIGATED THE ATTACK...STUDENT WITNESSES...AND TEACHERS all Corroborating Shawns story publicly...

Your claim is BS.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
i think i missed why it was important if shaun king was white or black? ?? ? what's it matter? i think i may have missed part of the story. can someone fill me in with the short version of it?

It's just another flavor of "President Obama isn't Black!!"...The same folks carrying racist signs..

It's not about any truth or logic train...It's about desperate attempts to discredit minority issues.

In this case it is attacking a member of the "Black Lives Matter" movement because he does not look "black enough".

Because Shawn does not have a dark enough complexion or an African American mother...the "Black Lives Movement" is not valid.

Because Pres. Obama's mother was white, racists are able to express racism toward him...because he isn't African American.

It doesn't have to make sense...Cuz deciding you know someone by the color of their skin doesn't make sense.

Racism requires all kinds of lies told to oneself and others to maintain...Reality isn't a prerequisite. Lies often are.

(post by magnetik removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

I would say that's true. Though there were plenty of people complaining about police abuse of power against all people. Black lives matter have every right to exist. Rather intended or not, they have ostracized some people who were also fight police abuse.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It upsets me quite a lot when the #BlackLivesMatter crowd gets upset when people say "All Lives Matter".

Why do only Black Lives Matter? In reality, more whites than blacks actually get shot by police every year.

Somehow blacks want us to think that black lives matter more than white lives.

I have no problem at all with "All Lives Matter" movement as this includes all races, including blacks.

To exclude all other races to the benefit of your own is the very definition of racism, and Black Lives Matter is almost verging on a hate group with some of the things they've been saying about non blacks.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Why do only Black Lives Matter?

Learn to read

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i saw the statistics and based on violent crimes commited, whites and blacks were killed by police in the same ratios. so alm is applicable. but hey, if you have an organization designed to deal with a specific race (which blm does), i don't see any reason why it shouldn't exist as its own entity. it's just that it creates race based pockets of "we are not the same" even though statistically, whites and blacks are killed by police in the same ratios while in the process of commiting violent crimes. or at least, i thought i read that a day or so ago.

correct me if i'm wrong

I agree entirely with your post.

I posted those stats earlier in this thread. The reason they are relevant is BLM's reason for being a seperate issue is that police murders of blacks is uniquely and disproportionately bad.

Here is how the conversation basically went.

ALM supporter: More whites have been killed by police this year than blacks

BLM supporter: Yeah but thats stupid, blacks are only 12% (or 14% depending on who is talking) of the population, so the percentage of deaths is much higher.

To which I posted the statistics that show based on the amount of violent crime committed by race, the proportions are about equal.

Some people have asked if that means that innocent blacks should suffer because the criminals. NO!!! I think you would agree with me here undo, as I hope any sane person would. No one, not even a criminal, deserves to be unjustly killed by the police!!!

The stats I posted just show that because there is more violent crime in the black community, there are more highly intense police interactions. That means more deaths are to be expected.

I just want to make it clear again, BLM has every right to exist, and any unjustified death of a black person or someone of any color is not acceptable.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
An ‘unarmed’ white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks: Where is the outrage?

More than a week after Hammond’s death, his family’s attorney says race is almost certainly playing a role in the disconcerting silence. Unlike the victims in the highest-profile police shootings over the past year — in cities from Ferguson and Cleveland to North Charleston and Cincinnati — Hammond was white.

“It’s sad, but I think the reason is, unfortunately, the media and our government officials have treated the death of an unarmed white teenager differently than they would have if this were a death of an unarmed black teen,” Bland told The Washington Post this week. “The hypocrisy that has been shown toward this is really disconcerting.”

WP
Now that All Lives Matters seems more established, wonder if they are going to focus on this under-reported police shooting victim from July? As just one of the many.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join