It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the five-year-old girl who can hypnotise creatures with the stroke of her hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: and14263

Spent plenty of time with my iguana. Had have rubbed its head. Never had it go into hypnotic state.

Must be magic then.

Do some research. Google perhaps?

Didn't say it was, asked what she was doing. The brilliant people of ats explained it. Some people's children...just wow

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am not claiming that it is fake.

What I am claiming is that it's purely for entertainment. The broadcast may be edited, scripted, or manipulated for all we know. I don't trust anything on the television because it is there purely for entertainment. Everything is edited for whatever reasons necessary.

I am somewhat bias and extremely skeptical of everything on the networks today. Then again, I stopped watching it years ago for this very reason. When you start seeing how much of an illusion it all really is, you begin to realize how much of a waste of time it remains.

That's my take.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Ok, and my opening was did she she use magic, illusion, magic touch. Curious as to how.

as far as tv, cool

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

if she is successful with a human and puts them to sleep or hypnotizes them same way,I'll believe she is extraordinarily gifted!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

if she is successful with a human and puts them to sleep or hypnotizes them same way,I'll believe she is extraordinarily gifted!

From what I understand to do this requires a little something different with each animal. Considering she is only 5 color me impressed.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: TWILITE22

From what I understand to do this requires a little something different with each animal. Considering she is only 5 color me impressed.

Your right it is impressive she's an adorable little girl,I have a feeling that we will see more children displaying unique talents far above anything we have so far.Children are becoming more aware of what life is and should be...I have great hope for their generations to teach us something and to make this a better world.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That's nothing. This Japanese qi gong master can drop and induce sleep in a whole herd of deer several hundred yards away, as well as all kinds of animals without touching them:

Sceptics eat your heart out!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The right person waves their hand at me and I'm on my back in a New York minute (although a New York minute might be different in New Jersey, where they tell time by impressions).

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I just watched her hypnotise 6 animals oN TV. Seemed pretty legit.cute kid

top topics

<< 1   >>

join