It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Pissed at Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed...I'm just saying that I'm not supportive of that belief. Obviously Trump isn't either. Yet another reason for me to consider voting for him.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. He said exactly what you're saying, "some may be good people". Agree to disagree, but many agree that he's an arrogant, racist jackass.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is sad that you want your voice to emanate from 'The Donald'.

Reminds me of myself-unfortunately. I thought that Barry Goldwater was a better candidate than LBJ, until he really started focusing on his thoughts.

Turned out there really wasn't much there to spend time on.

All of the right wing who came up with their scenarios of devastation to assist him, turned out to be wrong. Turns out muddling along the middle ground, like a trail, is better because most of the folks you want to tell what to do, what they can have and how much they need to sacrifice to keep the murder industry going DON'T CARE FOR THOSE POLITICS.

The issue is how can you make palatable so many stupid stances to people who do not benefit from them. It appears to stand around 20-30%.

This translates into you always being defeated by people who don't like you or what you say. The same numbers can't be translated to us liberals because we are educated. Surprisingly, we are stupid in different ways but for the same reasons.

We don't want to believe in things that make us uncomfortable. I really do not want to believe that the 1% hate the rest of us. No matter the facts. But like castor oil, reality does suck. So we breakthrough into discovering that our beliefs are naught but wind between our ears. The REAL is only witnessed when we turn away from pablum and get to the meat of matters.

Then you become a conspiratist because cynicism and humor are just not enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I feel trump is a disgrace to this country. He is a pathetic embarrassment. He is a racist misogynist, and he had the balls to brag about using the laws to file bankruptcy FOUR TIMES!

I wouldn't vote for him if he were the last person on the face of the earth. I truly feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Swills

Some I'm sure are also good people ...

Man, it must be a barrel of fun to hate your fellow man so much.

"some" of those mexicans might be ok...i guess

Gee...THANK YOU weareawake for not calling them all rapists and murderers. We can all learn from your tolerance.

/s
+

They are criminals if they are here illegally. That isn't hate...that is fact. I tend to be a little careful around criminals sometimes even not trusting them. It kinda goes with the job. If you break into MY house...I may not hate you...but I definitely want you out.

Yeah I mean it's not like the people who started this country ever came here and just took stuff....by now you realize my sarcasm

But those people who illegally took land were TOTALLY safe...never harmed a single Native American as far as I have ever read

as far as the Donald goes, he is a joke...don't worry...I am well aware that they all are...heck even Bernie who I hope to cast for may turn out to be one too. I get it I really do. Vote for who supports your ideas. We disagree but I have no problem with you lobbying your vote...I just think he'll do what he has done many times...screw everyone but come out doing just fine in the bank

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
And that's another thing...general comments

People who laugh off things about Trump's "character" ...the little there is....sit and talk about how his character isn't on trial

ahhh but when Bill grabbed side action and lied about it, his character was on trial...and that's ok...because he was a Dem

Yes...he had an affair...how that effects the presidency I don't know

However, he did lie in grand...that's a different story

But when a Conservative lies, cheats, screws people over, does drugs, supports criminals, etc...it's an attack on his character! We shall not stand for this!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join