It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Im expecting a fiery disaster to occur tomorrow on August 1, 2015. For some reason, I think Mount Vesuvius might erupt. I've been seeing references to Vesuvius all day. Its strange.

If it does happen, I'll explain why August 1, 2015 is important later. If it doesn't happen, feel free to call me a fool.

Just a gut feeling.

ETA.

In the past 24 hours, we have seen eruptions in both Papua New Guinea and La Reunion. Just an observation.
edit on 1-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point.

edit on 1-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: misspelling

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I did have a dream of calling 911 for a fire. Lots of people outside, residential, but the street was new, few houses, some construction. Reminded me if California. The street was Astro Dr., off of a main road. Odd name, that. I looked it up, there was one in Fl, one in CA I think. . The dream was oddly detailed. The home belonged to comeone named George, with last name starting with a C, I no no one like that.

I have had such a feeling too. Lots of vivid dreams. The kind that usually come true, for me. I will probably sound silly also, if nothing happens.

edit on 1-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
1st is Saturday,

that will be the day most people upgrade to Windows 10........

were all doomed

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Lol maybe it'll be a fire wall disaster.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok. So thank God so far no Vesuvius eruption. I happen to like Naples. But, there has been a forest fire sparked by lightning very early morning this morning in the Pisgah Forest. As of now its only 20% contained and the weather is supposed to be dry this coming week. It may seem insignificant to most of you ATSers, but its not far from my neighborhood and it has potential to do some real damage.

I'll be keeping tabs on the situation.

ETA.
If this is following the pattern that I'm expecting, the next fire disaster will be on August 22, 2015.
edit on 1-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added info

The Wolf Creek wildfire is burning on the Pisgah National Forest in the Heartbreak Ridge and Jarrett Creek area of McDowell County northwest of Old Fort, NC. The wildfire, reported the evening of July 31st, is moving slowly and is estimated at twenty-five acres and is twenty percent contained.

Wolf Creek Fire

I'd like to note, even though the fire was reported on the evening of July 31st, my projections follow the Paleo-Hebrew calendar in which the evening is the beginning of the next day.
edit on 1-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Click is ticking

Lets see what happens

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So? Any cataclysmic infernos? All's well here in south king county, washington state. Perhaps it was metaphorical? Fire can be a metaphor for many things, such as lust, and also has other, esoteric, alchemical, and other hidden meanings I'm sure...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

On August 22nd, 2015, there was another explosion in China. And on August 21st, Washington State is declared a state of emergency.

Seems like fire and smoke is the theme of this summer.

Next date to watch: is October 3rd, 2015. This date might be climactic.

new topics

top topics

join