It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember “500 Days to Climate Chaos”? Pope to Give Sermon at Ground Zero on the 500th Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So, the climate chaos date is 9-25-2015, as in that is the 500th day spoken of by French foreign minister Laurent Fabius.

From Truthstream Media by Melissa Dykes -

Back on May 13, 2014, French foreign minister Laurent Fabius made a joint appearance with Secretary of State John Kerry to warn the world that we only had 500 days left until “climate chaos.”

Here are his exact words on that day:

Well, I’m very happy to be with John. There is no week without a phone call or a visit between John and myself, and we have on the agenda many items, many issues – Iran, because negotiations are resuming today; the question of Syria, and we shall meet next Thursday in London together; Ukraine as well; and very important issues, issue of climate change, climate chaos. And we have – as I said, we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos. And I know that President Obama and John Kerry himself are committed on this subject and I’m sure that with them, with a lot of other friends, we shall be able to reach success on this very important matter.

I remember hearing about this and thinking it sounded a bit cryptic. But what can you do, right?

Well, what is pointed out in this article has a good point that there sure are a lot of coincidences stacking up -

Strange, however, that I was flipping through headlines and came upon the fact that a lottery has now opened up in NYC for people to attend a very special interfaith service by none other than the Pope at the September 11th Memorial and Museum WTC on exactly Friday, September 25, 2015 — the 500th day.

So the Pope will be giving a sermon at Ground Zero on the 500th day, the day that we have been told “climate chaos” is set to ensue.

Had to wonder…is he there to officially announce the beginning of climate chaos?

On that same day, the Pope is also set to address the annual UN General Assembly of world leaders. According to the UN website, September 25th just so happens to kick off the United Nations three-day summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda, “convened as a high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly.”

The day before, he is going to address a joint meeting of Congress for the first time a Pope has ever addressed Congress. He will also be meeting with President Obama and Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. Busy Pope.

I, personally, do not believe in coincidences. I don't think anything significant will happen on that day, as in sharknado-type doom, but I do feel there is something to the date announced by Laurent Fabius, and something will happen on the NWO front behind all those closed doors. And what will the Pope announce.... hmmm.....

Truthstream Media - article
edit on 31-7-2015 by raedar because: forgot to link the story

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The slogan 500 days to avoid climate chaos is not literal.

First: It was the length of the campaign, 500 days of speeches, meetings, talks etc... to develop plans for nations to keep emissions under a certain level to hold the planet to 2C warming. Limiting warming to 2C is thought to, not completely avoid climate chaos (we're already experiencing this), but to avoid massive catastrophic climate chaos.

Second: Not one person ever said that the 500th would bring climate chaos. They were saying "to avoid" climate chaos. In other words, should this 500 day campaign fail in getting nations to develop and implement emissions plans it is likely inevitable that we will face severe climate chaos.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's sound reasoning, but you'd have to overlook all the coincidences. As stated, I do not believe anything will happen on the 500th day (as in chaotic climate); but I do think there is something to the timeline syncing up with what has been pointed out in the Op.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I don't think there's any coincidences. The Pope is very outspoken on climate change. He's also a very popular Pope, he's going to be in NY to address sustainable development which is hugely related to avoiding the worst of climate change. Why wouldn't he give a sermon while he's there? He does this wherever he goes. Your article is fear based Agenda 21 conspiracy theory gobbledygook.

Global Warming is not a plot to usher in a one word government.
Agenda 21 is not a plot to usher in a one world government.
Pope Francis is not an NWO plot to usher in a one world religion.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Spoken like a true believer. I don't happen to be one. I'm fine to disagree!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

facts don't require belief.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

facts don't require belief.

And neither do direct quotes (included in the OP), but apparently you are looking for a debate?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If you want some more number coincidence relating to the Pope's visit. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope who will be visiting the White House on the 266th day of the year (Sept. 23). 266 is also the number of days for a normal human gestation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too much!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Eh, it is. But there are all kinds of coincidences in the world.

Maybe he's going to be at Ground Zero for a reason? Perhaps the Alien invasion will descend on him ...

Somehow, Ground Zero doesn't scream "Place to Announce Climate Agenda" to me. I would think New Orleans where you can still see Katrina scars would be a better fit.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I believe there's also a blood moon that night.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Isn't there also supposed to be some kind of weird Galactic alignment at that time as well? Some kind of rare celestial event....?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
**Sigh**

Why has 2012 doom fever boiled over into this now??

The 500 day thing is just a milestone - it's our last chance to reduce carbon emissions before we tip the scale irreversably, or so they think anyway. After this all the erratic weather will start to climb a steep peak and things will get worse. Or so they think.

We could just start building these CO2 removal plants I have heard of, but nobody is interested and then this 500 day thing would be a non event because we would be working to remove the CO2 from the atmosphere that we have put in to it.

Nothing is going to happen on day 500. It will just be a theoretical line in the sand where people will refer back to and say 'gosh things weren't that bad before then' in 30 years time.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Are we going to die yet?

Maybe we forgot to, or is the death day 500 days from NOW?

new topics

top topics

join