It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood, is this a moral issue or just a legal issue?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You think that way because you believe Government should be the Big Daddy from cradle to grave

I think no such thing. I don't know where you got that idea.

and when all your Big Programs are not funded as Big as you want them to be, you blame it on those old mean republicans. Liberals like to talk the talk, but they seldom walk the walk themselves. They need Big Ole Government Crutches just to walk down to the drug store and buy a pack of condoms.

You are completely wrong about my view of government. I want a SMALLER government.

But what does ANY of this have to do with what I said?

There are websites that have information on how to save or get free birth control.

Well, as long as all women have a computer, or money to pay for access to a computer, and money to pay for cheap contraceptives, we're fine, then. But they don't.

I don't know why you didn't address my comments... but instead, when off on a tirade telling me (incorrectly) what I think.

Maybe you can answer one straight question: When a woman gets pregnant, who should make the choice about incubating and birthing the child? The individual(s) who will be caring for that life for the coming 18 years or BIG Government?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: queenofswords
You think that way because you believe Government should be the Big Daddy from cradle to grave

I think no such thing. I don't know where you got that idea.

and when all your Big Programs are not funded as Big as you want them to be, you blame it on those old mean republicans. Liberals like to talk the talk, but they seldom walk the walk themselves. They need Big Ole Government Crutches just to walk down to the drug store and buy a pack of condoms.

You are completely wrong about my view of government. I want a SMALLER government.

But what does ANY of this have to do with what I said?

There are websites that have information on how to save or get free birth control.

Well, as long as all women have a computer, or money to pay for access to a computer, and money to pay for cheap contraceptives, we're fine, then. But they don't.

I don't know why you didn't address my comments... but instead, when off on a tirade telling me (incorrectly) what I think.

Maybe you can answer one straight question: When a woman gets pregnant, who should make the choice about incubating and birthing the child? The individual(s) who will be caring for that life for the coming 18 years or BIG Government?

You probably know this already.. but thought you'd appreciate it:

Red States and Free Government Money

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks, Kelly. Yes, I've seen that.

I absolutely HATE the two-party system. It sets up this "team mentality" that causes people to assume so many things (as we see happening here). I'm in my 50s and I've never registered with either "team". I hate them both! LOL!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks, Kelly. Yes, I've seen that.

I absolutely HATE the two-party system. It sets up this "team mentality" that causes people to assume so many things (as we see happening here). I'm in my 50s and I've never registered with either "team". I hate them both! LOL!

Ditto.

The 2 party system keeps the
corrupt in control and greatly
marginalizes participatory
government.

I'm fairly certain that the founders
never envisioned the mess we are in.

If we used proportional representation
like much of the world does things
would not be so gridlocked.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>